Trump kicks off a Pennsylvania rally by talking about Arnold Palmer’s genitalia

jerrymahoney

Updated 6:12 PM GMT+7, October 20, 2024

LATROBE, Pa. (AP) — Donald Trump’s campaign suggested he would begin previewing his closing argument Saturday night with Election Day barely two weeks away. But the former president kicked off his rally with a detailed story about Arnold Palmer, at one point even praising the late, legendary golfer’s genitalia.

Politicians saluting Palmer in his hometown is nothing new. But Trump spent 12 full minutes doing so at the top of his speech and even suggested how much more fun the night would be if Palmer, who died in 2016, could join him on stage.

“When he took the showers with other pros, they came out of there. They said, ‘Oh my God. That’s unbelievable,’” Trump said with a laugh. “I had to say. We have women that are highly sophisticated here, but they used to look at Arnold as a man.”

https://apnews.com/article/trump-arnold-palmer-closing-arguments-latrobe-pennsylvania-2bea9620c523e531a55259200215284e

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

I tried posting this twice yesterday, wonder what happened with my posts.

Maybe you wrote BIG C@CK in the headline literally and not euphemistically? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

This is really degenerate and scummy on Trump's part. Not to mention stupid. It's the sort of comment that can only lose you votes, especially among swing voters. Poor judgment, bad instincts, and yet another step Trump has contributed in making the culture cruder than it was before he opened his mouth.

Not nearly as degenerate or scummy as Biden talking to children at the pool about how his leg hairs change color in the sun 

Let alone kissing and petting of young girls petrified of him.

And the grand finale, showering with his daughter.

Edited by G_Money

50 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Not nearly as degenerate or scummy as Biden talking to children at the pool about how his leg hairs change color in the sun 

Irrelevant deflection.

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Irrelevant deflection.

In what why?  Got to keep balanced.  Can’t have it all your way despite what that man is screaming in your head.

Are you saying he didn’t do those things?

Edited by G_Money

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

I agree with you, there. The entire political edifice looks to be stuffed with degenerates.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Trump is an entertainer. Sometimes he likes to work a little 'blue', no big deal. All the faux outrage just emphasized the fact that he is winning, and his opponents can't handle it. 

No, it's just trashy.

• Agree 1