Motorcyclists Who Wear Specs.

How can you wear specs when you are riding a motorbike with a full face helmet?

I ask because I am damaging my sunglasses by wearing them with my full face helmet if you see what I mean.

What about guys who wear normal specs all the time? How can you wear your specs without damaging them by squeezing them in to fit your ears?

2 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

How can you wear your specs without damaging them by squeezing them in to fit your ears?

2 ways, take off specs first the put on the full face helmet then insert the specs  yes can be a bit of a pain.

Or get a "flip face" helmet  flip up the chin guard bit whist fully wearing specs  insert head whilst gently expanding the 2 side ear lobes  just a bit  so they don't interfere with your ears/spectacles then flip down the chin guard bit  they cost a bit more but I like them.  also good to open chin guard at the traffic light for more ventilation   full face and open face in one go. 

13 minutes ago, johng said:

2 ways, take off specs first the put on the full face helmet then insert the specs  yes can be a bit of a pain.

Or get a "flip face" helmet  flip up the chin guard bit whist fully wearing specs  insert head whilst gently expanding the 2 side ear lobes  just a bit  so they don't interfere with your ears/spectacles then flip down the chin guard bit  they cost a bit more but I like them.  also good to open chin guard at the traffic light for more ventilation   full face and open face in one go. 

Thanks, but too much bother for just wearing sunglasses.

1 minute ago, NoshowJones said:

Thanks, but too much bother for just wearing sunglasses.

Get a helmet with integrated  "sun visor"  no need for sunglasses

my flip face Real Orbit, Cosmos   has built in sun visor  works really well

flip on /off from a switch on the side of the helmet.

• Thanks 1

I wear prescription glasses, and hate full face helmets, so I buy modular flip up now, the last one I could put on and take off while wearing my glasses once flipped up.

But it was noisy as hell, MT Atom, sold it and got LS2 Advent X, flip all the way back 180 degree, much better and quiteter, but can only take off while wearing glasses. Need to put glasses after putting them on, a bit of pain, but not too bad...

I also have prescription sun glasses, but never use it with helmets, any half descent helmets these days has flipped down sun visor, very convenient..., even protect the face from sun burn a bit..., sun glasses won't. 

3 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

How can you wear specs when you are riding a motorbike with a full face helmet?

Get yourself an AGV X3000. Large aperture and probably the best peripheral vision I’ve worn for a full face, built for wearing eyewear. My sunglasses are thick and large, no bother at all. 
IMG_6301.thumb.jpeg.48628c3b857c1c42cc99c202699a9bdd.jpeg