Big Joke’s on her: Police wife caught in affair and burglary storm

snoop1130

COVER-PIC-2024-10-24T155036.png

The wife of former Deputy Commissioner of the Royal Thai Police, Surachate “Big Joke” Hakparn, has surrendered to Phra Kanong Police Station following allegations of an affair and the theft of 5.7 million baht.

These allegations, concerning an extramarital affair and the theft of valuables worth approximately 5.7 million baht, surfaced after a complaint was filed with the police on October 20 by a 50 year old woman named Thanattha. Thanattha accused the wife of the former police chief of being involved.

Thanattha claimed that the woman had an affair with her police officer husband and used a spare key to enter her condominium in Soi Sukhumvit 101 in Bangkok, where she allegedly stole valuables, including 600,000 baht in cash and 5.1 million baht in gold.

The name of the accused woman remained undisclosed until today, October, 24 when Big Joke‘s wife, Sirinatda “Kubkip” Hakparn, also known as Madam Kubkip, turned herself into the police.

Thanattha further claimed that Sirinatda left five bags of cash in her condominium but she did not check the amount of money in them. She took the bags to the police station for further examination. Officers intend to conduct a DNA test on the bags to determine the true owner of the cash.

Big Joke himself did not accompany his wife to the police station today and has not yet spoken to the media regarding the matter. According to Matichon, Sirinatda gave a brief statement to reporters, denying the allegations.

“It’s not true. I will assign my lawyer to handle anything that damages my reputation.”

It is also unclear whether Sirinatda will be granted bail.

Big Joke and the police officers working closely with him were previously suspended from their positions following alleged involvement in an online gambling ring. The case remains under investigation, and there have been no recent developments.

By Petch Petpailin

Photo via KomChadLuek

Source: The Thaiger

-- 2024-10-24

news-footer-2.png

image.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The rats leaving the ship and grabbing all they can,.

But how can a cop, not matter how high his or her rank, have so much valuables and money ? Impossible with a honest government salary in Thai Bhat. 🤔

• Agree 1

And where did the 5.7 mil Baht supposedly stolen come from, seems a lot of gold and cash to be lying around in a policeman's house.

Wonder how much else is stacked away elsewhere? 

Edited by Artisi
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Artisi said:

And where did the 5.7 mil Baht supposedly stolen come from, seems a lot of gold and cash to be lying around in a policeman's house.

Wonder how much else is stacked away elsewhere? 

It's not corruption money, honest, trust me I'm a policeman who is good at bingo.

21 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

The name of the accused woman remained undisclosed until today, October, 24 when Big Joke‘s wife, Sirinatda “Kubkip” Hakparn, also known as Madam Kubkip, turned herself into the police.

How many wives does Big Joke have?

Is this the wife that we're told is extremely wealthy?