Anyone else struggling with loud sleep farts?

Why is the Farang Pub so suddenly resorting to such CRUDITY?

I do not recall even a day in the past when the Farang Pub was ever so crude as during this past week.

Personally, I do not like this kind of humor, although I realize that some do.

Each to his own, and I will not complain FURTHER.

At least you not followed through! 🤣 Then the missus will have a change of face! 🤣

Joking apart, probably food related, porridge oats is the worst for me, or lentils. Try eliminating certain foods, one by one to see if they make a difference. 

Well guys this is the beauty of the AN forum community.

We are here to help each other ,

123Stodg,i have the solution!

Contact Barboy because i think he can help you.

If you and him sleep together then one of you will wake up with whatever ails him.

A loud fart or a wet bed.

When one wakes up he can alarm the other in time to go to the bathroom.

Someone will be more happy about this then the other one but i think it will be

beneficial to both in the end.

In case neither one of you wakes up in time?

Up the creek without a paddle.

As you can see i do not take a post like this seriously and with all of the politics going on here lately it is a nice break from all the doom and gloom.

In the US, there is a product called 'Beano,' that works quite well. See if its available in one of the foreign groceries or order it on Shopee or Lazada. Take one capsule before bed you should be good.

Edited by TDCNINJA

Just want to add a bit more context here. My better half is pretty shy and well-mannered, so while I know some couples eventually get comfortable enough to let loose around each other, that’s not really the case for us. If one of us has to, you know, let one go, we usually try to step away or head to the bathroom if possible. It’s just a little courtesy we’ve kept going with each other over the years.

So, with this whole nighttime gas bombing situation, I can definitely understand why it might be pushing her patience a bit. Not only does she have to deal with the sound, but, yeah… the unfortunate smell. She hasn’t said anything about it yet as I mentioned (she’s way too polite for that), but I get the feeling if this keeps up, it could start causing some tension.

Obviously, I’d rather not see that happen over something as uncontrollable and unintentional as this. Fingers crossed I find a solution soon!