Trump and Rogan

Talon

1 minute ago, ricklev said:

Two beautiful and brilliant minds meet and we are all better for it.  Future humankind will look back at this and scarcely believe that men such as this ever walked the face of the earth.  

🤮

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ricklev said:

Two beautiful and brilliant minds meet and we are all better for it.  Future humankind will look back at this and scarcely believe that men such as this ever walked the face of the earth.  

I can’t help look at a the image of this bald meathead on a screen and not think of horse dewormer. Wonder how many preventable  deaths he is personally responsible for?

The 1st amendment certainly needs to be modified or abolished. He must be one of the richest people in the media. Quite a comment on America. 

• Thanks 1

WOW ... just wow ...

I'm watching it now, and about 1 hr into it, and I almost feel bad, OK, I do feel bad, about wanting him to lose the election, and have 4 more years of high COLAs & back to 35+ THB to the USD. 

biden/harris administration has been very good, the best, for expats.   20% COLA over 4 yrs, and a ~20% increase on exchange rate, except the last few months.

How anyone can watch him talk, then watch her talk, and even consider voting for her is just mind boggling.  Embarrassing, that people would be that stupid.

No matter who wins, I'll have very missed feelings about it :coffee1:

All rational, and what's good for the USA aside ..

2024 ... HARRIS ... 2024

• Confused 1