HELP! Potential deportation

I want to thank anyone for their assistance in this matter.

I was arrested back in January this year after changing up currency at an exchange and turned out some of the euros were fake. I was charged and had to pay for bail. 

The court proceedings have been ongoing and I was eventually advised by my lawyer to accept the charge and plead guilty as she was sure I would only get probation and a fine, therefore not risking a lengthy jail sentance if I lose at trial. Anyway I did that and I received 2 years probation and a 20k baht fine. 

A few weeks has now passed since my judgement and the judge has finally signed off the judgement and I’m due to get my passport back. Now I’ve been told to meet the police at immigration next Tuesday as my “case visa” is no longer valid and I have no valid visa, they’ll have my passport. Myself and my lawyer will go. I did not receive a court order for deportation, however I have been told I will have to leave. My question is, will it be a formal deportation and I’ll need to return to my home country? As I haven’t been detained and put in IDC, they’ve just casually asked me to meet them at immigration next week even though my case visa ran out a few days ago. I do not wish to return to the uk, I want to know if anyone’s had experience in this and if they’ll let me leave of my own accord and go where I like? All feedback welcome. Thank you