Why are Thai women bigger in 2024?

Gobbler

Are Thai Women Fatter in 2024 vs 2019?   

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use Thai Friendly. The women will put their correct weight on their profiles.  If they weigh 60 kilos, 99 percent of women on TF will put 60 kilos but then attach pictures to their profiles when they weigh 42 kilos. 

If you chat with someone on TF and you are staring at a pretty picture of the woman when she was 42 kilos, you are talking with a dishonest woman.

Lately, I have seen too many women above 50 kilos, with the majority at 60 kilos and maybe 5 foot 1 inches tall. I see this around Pattaya, also. I don't go to bars, but I do watch some of the YouTubers who will take a walk through Pattaya, revealing that the women in bars are bigger, too. 

What's going on? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

They eat all day.

Since convid most have found white knight mugs who sent them money ro spend in fast food joints.

Who knows, maybe the pole shuffle did actually burn calories

Thailands only competitive advantage is getting now obese.

Wonder what AN posters are gonna say about western women now the locals are just as fat?

Edited by BruceWayne
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Celsius said:

A bunch of fat drunks one step from offing themselves complaining about Thai women being 50kg

As they glide into 55 on their way to 60 kilos, I vote with my feet.

8 hours ago, BruceWayne said:

They eat all day.

Since convid most have found white knight mugs who sent them money ro spend in fast food joints.

Who knows, maybe the pole shuffle did actually burn calories

Thailands only competitive advantage is getting now obese.

Wonder what AN posters are gonna say about western women now the locals are just as fat?

Western women are obnoxious too.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Obviously over the years there are more not so slim women in Thailand. But luckily there are still plenty of slender beauties out there.

Yesterday I stumbled upon this video from an American gym, with some well-known YouTubers. Looking at those fat ugly women in that gym, I wonder how the women outside of gyms look over there. Maybe Thailand is not so bad after all.

FatWomen.thumb.png.2d74975b0af39ba5d3f8d48198e75492.png

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously over the years there are more not so slim women in Thailand. But luckily there are still plenty of slender beauties out there.

Yesterday I stumbled upon this video from an American gym, with some well-known YouTubers. Looking at those fat ugly women in that gym, I wonder how the women outside of gyms look over there. Maybe Thailand is not so bad after all.

FatWomen.thumb.png.2d74975b0af39ba5d3f8d48198e75492.png

Problem is where they come from it's probably normal to be that heavy so they think it's ok

Yes, this is a sad reality... Wait, what???  Are the Thai girls getting fatter... No, but the Pattaya bar girls maybe.  My wife of 23 years is no longer 41 kilos, but she's still in the 45-46 range. She's not big on exercise, but she watches her weight and what she eats.

I on the other hand have exploded since being forced into retirement in 2015. I have cut back and I even ride the cycle 2 or 3 time a week, but the cortisol fat just won't leave me. She hates to look at me. 😢

3 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

I would bet that the per capita consumption of pork in Thailand is one of the highest in the world.

Not just any old Pork though; has to be the fattiest parts of the Animal...Yuk !

4 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

I would bet that the per capita consumption of pork in Thailand is one of the highest in the world.

Pork is protein and fat. It's carbohydrates and sugar that stacks the weight on.

My GF is 42 kg. She eats a lot of rice, but also exercises a lot more than the average Thai woman.