PM Paetongtarn May Dissolve House Ahead of Court Ruling

webfact

I've said before the royalist military establishment needs the PTP and visa versa. As for this story itself it's based on what one Democratic is saying about a rumour. Won't happen. If I'm wrong and it does it's time to keep an ear out for tank engines coming down the streets.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, ukrules said:

lol, just minutes ago I read something suggesting confidence the current government will last until 2027, and now this 🤣

It's the old adage: believe non of what you read and half of what you see, especially in Thailand. 

1 hour ago, watchcat said:

Did daddy give you you this idea?

You can be assure that someone did as the acting clone wouldn't have the intelligence to understand what she is saying. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, DeaconJohn said:

Ung Ing is nothing but a sock puppet.

The corrupt Shinawatra clan is totally controlled by the Dragonhead.

That's dick, isn't it? 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, watchcat said:

Did daddy give you you this idea?

If you read the OP properly, the rumour (and that is all it is), actually came from a member of the democratic party in opposition, and not the PTP.

Case in point why it's futile to make any plans surrounding the government or try to preempt them on things like taxes. They can change their minds and do 180 at any moment. Always do nothing and ignore them until something is directly in your face and requires immediate action.