PM Paetongtarn May Dissolve House Ahead of Court Ruling

webfact

17 minutes ago, DeaconJohn said:

Ung Ing is nothing but a sock puppet.

The corrupt Shinawatra clan is totally controlled by the Dragonhead.

That's dick, isn't it? 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, watchcat said:

Did daddy give you you this idea?

If you read the OP properly, the rumour (and that is all it is), actually came from a member of the democratic party in opposition, and not the PTP.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Man, these sequels are so predictable these days. Same plot but they cut all the action and shrink the timelines down. 

Let me guess. Naughty behavior, protests, a denial that a coup is coming, coup, and we get another bringing happiness to the people song. 

And the winner is the gentleman with the ranch in Khao Yai featuring a private airport and is in construction business ..... It is all in the script, as we know. The people's wishes and votes have been - more than once - clearly disregarded, to put it politely. 

The big merry-go-round of Thai politics; more of a musical chair for the last few decades. The chairs are the same, most politicians are the same so it is just hopping around and the last one is out. Keep up the entertaining work while others watch this country going down the halligally 😞 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, jippytum said:

I hope she does.  Another election would reinstate People's Party to it's rightful place as the most popular party in Thai politics. 

Shame Pita was banned for a lot less than Thaksin is guilty of everyday. 

I do not see how that gets the PTP or Thaksin or the PM off the hook. Dissolving the House of Reps does not affect the laws broken by Thaksin being the unseen ruler of the PM and controlling the PTP behind the scenes. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

I do not see how that gets the PTP or Thaksin or the PM off the hook. Dissolving the House of Reps does not affect the laws broken by Thaksin being the unseen ruler of the PM and controlling the PTP behind the scenes. 

Proof of most crimes help a lot.

Do you have any?

17 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Well they want to save face by prempting the inevitable before the verdict is on record. 

However you are correct this does not exempt Thaksin from further prosecution for running PTP when banned. 

16 minutes ago, Cabradelmar said:

I smell a coup d'etat brewing 🙏 

I am not so sure about that.

The military faction that called the last coup under Prayuth no longer controls the military around Bangkok.

The military there, wear red necked T shirts and are under the control of the highest person in Thailand. They are called, (for want of a better term, The King's Guards). and whilst they are part of the army, Their loyalty is not to the military, but to somebody else.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do that and remove anybody form the Shinawatra family from politics.

That would be a good start.

It has probably been planned since before the election. Why would the establishment get rid of the family when they can use them? 

I feel that PT has lost all credibility and their use is becoming less and less, we shall see what happens if there is another round of democratic elections.

4 hours ago, Artisi said:

You can be assure that someone did as the acting clone wouldn't have the intelligence to understand what she is saying. 

If the court is going to move against all the democratically elected parties (majority of the electorate)... then It might be a smart move, the majority of those voted into the house are running out of qualified PM candidates to take the chair... (this would be 2 Pheu Thai disqualified, 1 medical issues which would make him problematic = 0 from Pheu Thai, 0 from Move Forward now People's party)... That means no PMs to be selected from the parties that got 38% (Move Forward), and 29%  Pheu Thai, leaving United Thai Nation with 12.5% - and the rest of the parties receiving less than 3% to select a PM from... that in itself is problematic. 

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

PP has totally lost momentum and most folk have forgotten about Pita already.

Not alltogether correct.  Thaksin has blitzed the media  with success to publisize PTP and his daughter as PM.

However recent  polls still indicate a loyal support base for PP. who remember the fiasco of betrayal connected to Thaksins return.