Water Pump

naammanow

Bought several times one of those cheap plastic water pumps to transfer water from the big 20 Ltr bottle to the small water bottles to put in my fridge. However, they do not last, at all. The last one I bought at Carrefour was already broken when unpacked, the red bubble one squeezes had already a hole in it. I know they’re cheap and not to last, but new and already <deleted> ? Anybody has ever used a devise that is better or something similar that lasts? Thanks!

post-17317-1191074883_thumb.jpg

Anybody has ever used a devise that is better or something similar that lasts? Thanks!

I've seen one with motorized pump, but still similar in shape and size. It uses battery, so you just have to push a button, and the water will flow as long as you hold the button. I've seen it at Makro. I forgot about the price, but I think it was around 300-600 Baht

Anybody has ever used a devise that is better or something similar that lasts? Thanks!

I've seen one with motorized pump, but still similar in shape and size. It uses battery, so you just have to push a button, and the water will flow as long as you hold the button. I've seen it at Makro. I forgot about the price, but I think it was around 300-600 Baht

Thank Elfan, the "electric" one was just the one I was looking for. Indeed, at Makro, 335 Baht. Thanks!