Barbaric Behaviour

stevepattaya

"barbaric behaviour....a tale so horryfying"?

Oh please! your boyf got touched up, it happens to thousands of women by lusting straight men everyday.

Far far worse things happen.

I can't wait to hear what happens if someone grabs your dick and balls or pinches your ass in public, sweetheart. Come back and tell us how you smiled and asked for more.

Well I do think "barbaric" is pretty strong for what happened - I was expecting kiddy fiddling from the title - maybe boorish and obnoxious would be more apt.

And yes I have experienced this - 2 years ago this week actually when some guy groped the ex - cost him a not nice night in Lumpini and quite a few THB compensation paid the Mr Plod actually.

Got me a few days more holiday as I missed my flight being in the station for 4 hours making sure the whole thing was processed - the Thai police were very helpful over this and really did not like one of their own people groped in public

You and your b/f handled things properly Prakanong. As a retired cop, I would ordinarily place my trust in the police also. But the groper might have a sudden meeting with a floor or wall before I would turn him over to the Royal Thai police.

I did not turn him over - ther idiot started fighting with the off duty ones there doing security after the "Missus" :o screamed.

We could have dropped his pal in it too if were being vindictive but chose not to.

The funniest bit was when the well educated policeman with perfect English asked to see his and my passport. We did not have them so he asked where mine was - hotel safe - he said that was OK.

He then said 2000 THB to the guy for not having his to squeals of protest.

From then on the money just went up and up - 250K was mentioned at one point.

My g/f just wanted him to spend a night in Lumpini cells but the police had different idea's.

POSTSCRIPT ..... just an amusing follow on from my original post ..... Sunday a tourist came in to iBerry and made it obvious that he liked one of the boys there .... he asked to speak to the manager (my bf) and asked him if he could off his staff and how much was it! My bf politley and now somewhat amused pointed out that IBerry is NOT a Go Go bar and that it simply doesn't work like that .... and suggested he go to Boystown! Ce La Vie ..... (excuse my french!)

• 2 weeks later...
That was a bad incident but isn't it kind of racist to even imply this has anything to do with farangs in general? It was something one individual did, who happened to be a farang. Why condemn all farangs over that?

I am offended to be included in the "bad name" for a behaviour I would never do, and I dare say, almost all of us would never do.

Oh Jingting, you're right about these "not-to-do" matters, but on the other hand you'll see Thais around you kicking asses, kickin' in general, hit each other on the head, knock each other 3 times on the back, throw with foot wear..............so it might be a bit confusing. It's safe NOT to touch any Thai unless there is a very good reason for it (make love, first aid or to put a few baht in ones' hand).

• 2 weeks later...

In my younger days that happened to me often. If I was in a crowded bar I wouldn't move their hand, instead I would smile and discreetly light my lighter underneath their hand and wait for them to feel the flame.

I chalked it up to them just being 'old trolls' rather than judging an entire race.

The most disturbing was when I was in a Dr's office and he was examining me. He was completely inapropriate, I was so stunned I didn't know what to do. It was disturbing, I honestly felt violated.

... The most disturbing was when I was in a Dr's office and he was examining me. He was completely inapropriate, I was so stunned I didn't know what to do. It was disturbing, I honestly felt violated.

Can't help but think of those old snoopy & peanuts cartoons "The Doctor is IN" :o