Welcome To New Members - 2551/2008

Tywais

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

welcome-sm.jpg

This is the Welcome thread for 2551/2008, so post your introduction here.

Looking forward to hearing from our newest members. :o

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all

I've been reading the forum most everyday since I came back to the usa( 1 1/2 years now :D ) to earn $$ ( bad timing on my part) for "our happy future" with my Thai wife Noi in Surin. You have helped answer a lot of questions for me and entertained with colorful members :o on a number of posts. Happy to have found you and know you will be of help in the future with my return "home". Hope to have something to say in the future here.

Thanks

Deesurin :D

Hello ALL:

I am an Engineer, so I love everything technical. My interests are: Golf, Photography, Astronomy, Science (or course), Political Discussions, Philosophy, This Planet (I do love this place) and all things green.

I am confused though; Thailand is a strange place for me. I have come and gone several times over the last two years and have finally married Thai…Congratulations, thank you!...thank you!

What I see with my heart, is not what I see with my eyes. Those of you who really understand Thailand (as I do), know what I am talking about. I would really love to talk to people who know this place as there is much I need to know about if I am going to live here forever…any ideas?

Edited by Cipher

Welcome Cipher. Aside from the General forum and some specific interest forums, there are also forums that are relevant to each particular region of Thailand. You will probably find quite a few people who share your interests and enjoy discussing the types of things that you mention. It is a good idea to read the forum rules first, here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

...and then go to the subforums that interest you. The index is here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=idx

Enjoy!

Ping

Welcome to all new members of the forum.

I trust you will find what you seek on these here boards. If you don't - there's always the option of asking! Plenty of us around to help anybody and everybody!

Warm greetings!

:o

kayo! :D

Hi,

Been here a few days now, on the Forum that is, and I love it. Good people, by and large, helping each other out. Only one small issue I'd like raise......

How'd do you persuade the Boss that it's more important for me to spend 6-10 hours reading the forum than going to the market and looking at shirts?

Keep up the good work everyone and be assured of my conyinued support.

pip pip

Hi 'MrChokChai' and 'ahalfthaiamerican' and welcome to Thaivisa. I hope you find the forum interesting, informative and enjoyable.

It is a good idea to have a read through the forum rules first, here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=boardrules

...and then go to the subforums that interest you. The index is here: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?act=idx

Best wishes to you both.

Ping

Hi Sarah Wilson,

I hope every new member dont make a topic to introduce themselves.

So you live in Thailand? Addicted to Thailand? work in Thailand? Married to a Thai man? Or with a female (nothing wrong with that)?

So whats your story?

Hello everyone I have a question but I was unsure were to post it so forgive me if i am in the wrong place.

My wifes Father who is Thai came out of work today and the lighting above the main road gave way and came down on his head whilst he was driving his motorbike home. he went to the hospital were he received 7-10 stitches. ( probably only got 2 but you know what lads are like) Can he receive any help with exspenses for the treatment he received and time off work for this accident or does he have to pay himself? Any advice will be gratefully received. :D:o:D

Hello to all,

I was reading in your forum for quite some time already, and got a lot of good information - thumbs up. But I am still shy to write because not a native english speaker. Plus the Newbie attribute is a wee bit embarrassing, but I hope to overcome that too. Thanks for the warm welcome. :o