• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B) SAMUI IS JUST ALRIGHT WITH ME :D

Happy Birthday "SamuiJens"

Kan Win :D

Thanx Kan Win, you the only one that noticed, SO..... :D :D :o

JUST TO LATE SINCE IT WAS YESTERDAY :D

But I really appreciate you post, Kan Win, you made :burp: my day!!

Sorry for the delay, Songkarn and all, but I was Knot the only one. Look in forum 47 at the bottom of your front page, that was where it was posted and I came on to the Samui "Fred" to wish you one. Happy Days :D

koheesti

Actually, you're right. I did misunderstand your post. It's not always clear when a mod is posting as a mod, and when they are posting an opinion as a regular poster. In other words, which hat you were wearing at the time you made the post. I never would have commented if I thought it were a moderating comment.

BTW - I was wrong because I looked back at the KPG thread and your last post was a similar call.

It seems to makes no difference to many posters here in the samui forum what hat she wears when she posts, some of you will just use any little old excuse to jump all over her posts, as demonstated in this instance, for absolutley nothing.

It was quite clearly a request to not flame but if you can't understand a simple request not to flame each other then it is best you don't post nasty replies. In future, if you are struggling to comprehend a post, then pm another moderator or member for an explanation.

Sorry for the delay, Songkarn and all, but I was Knot the only one. Look in forum 47 at the bottom of your front page, that was where it was posted and I came on to the Samui "Fred" to wish you one. Happy Days :D

THIS POST should prove that Samui is a great place; strangers wishing you Happy Daze, Not like other places I can think off!-THX again Mr. Photographer of the Year-Kan Win!!

THIS POST should prove that Samui is a great place; strangers wishing you Happy Daze, Not like other places I can think off!-THX again Mr. Photographer of the Year-Kan Win!!

Oi Jens. I wish you a happy birthday for yesterday.

I send you a virtual beer from Issaan. Enjoy.

LITE BEER, THX for that cold refreshing virtual beer, really hit the spot. AND on the day after, it really was a god-send!

Hope all's well up in Issaan? Don't go scaring all the pigs to death(as in your avatar)

Have a nice day, LB, and THX again!

SJ

LITE BEER, THX for that cold refreshing virtual beer, really hit the spot. AND on the day after, it really was a god-send!

Hope all's well up in Issaan? Don't go scaring all the pigs to death(as in your avatar)

Have a nice day, LB, and THX again!

SJ

I am relying on you to keep Samui out of the dumps.

Happy belated Birtday Jens, I forgot, must be old age :