Restaurants In Ban Chang / Rayong

PattayaParent

12 hours ago, NewOldLife said:

Hi everyone! I am new in Rayong and will be here for 4 months for work here. May I know where is the nice place for drinks and maybe with company of girl? I am currently staying at around Rayong Central near to Tesco Lotus, thus prefer somewhere around the area. 

Many thanks in advance! 

Hi.... I just sent you a PM (Personal Message) Give me a call and I will show you around.......

There's  great restaurant on the Sukhumvit opposite sinthavee garden called Ban Chan. The fried fish with a thai salad sauce topping (yam) is superb as is the crispy pork cooked in fish sauce.The food is top qualty & the prices are good. Get there in good time as it gets busy at night

On 8/25/2018 at 12:57 AM, NewOldLife said:

Cool mate. How is the massage place like? 

I recommend you to take a look there first. There is also a coffee shop in the buildung.
You can have a drink and look around. I was there last time about 3 years ago. 
Drinks are not expensive and a "full service" massage was about 1500.- THB.
You probably have seen it somewhere before, most of the girls sit behind a big window and you can take a look while drinking a beer.
If you have decided which one, you can tell the number of the girl to the staff. Pretty straight forward. 

Usually there are also some girls outside of the fishbowl, in general those girls are a little bit more expensive. Most of those girls don`t understand much English.

2-4k THB should be enough for a couple of hours. If you speak a little thai or the girl speaks some English,  they are often keen to meet you outside of the massage shop, as it is more profitable for them to meet you outside of that venue.

If on a weekend, it is better to drive to Pattaya.
Friday evening to Pattaya and stay until Saturday or Sunday. More fun and cheaper. 

On 8/26/2018 at 5:01 PM, uwe_rayong said:

I recommend you to take a look there first. There is also a coffee shop in the buildung.
You can have a drink and look around. I was there last time about 3 years ago. 
Drinks are not expensive and a "full service" massage was about 1500.- THB.
You probably have seen it somewhere before, most of the girls sit behind a big window and you can take a look while drinking a beer.
If you have decided which one, you can tell the number of the girl to the staff. Pretty straight forward. 

Usually there are also some girls outside of the fishbowl, in general those girls are a little bit more expensive. Most of those girls don`t understand much English.

2-4k THB should be enough for a couple of hours. If you speak a little thai or the girl speaks some English,  they are often keen to meet you outside of the massage shop, as it is more profitable for them to meet you outside of that venue.

If on a weekend, it is better to drive to Pattaya.
Friday evening to Pattaya and stay until Saturday or Sunday. More fun and cheaper. 

Nothing changed there in over 25 years, then..?

I used to be a regular back in the 90's. Thanks for the update, brought back a few memories.

On 8/24/2018 at 12:33 AM, NewOldLife said:

Hi everyone! I am new in Rayong and will be here for 4 months for work here. May I know where is the nice place for drinks and maybe with company of girl? I am currently staying at around Rayong Central near to Tesco Lotus, thus prefer somewhere around the area. 

Many thanks in advance! 

Rajbumrang rd. Same road Zoods and the German Beirhus. That road has lots of bars and restaurants etc.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2008 at 11:39 AM, zaphodbeeblebrox said:

The best restaurnt in Rayong is Ollie's(sp?). It's located on the north portion of the traffic circle near the Sunsco filling station, north of Sukhumvit. Take Sukhumvit through Rayong, turn left at Soi 55. Drive north to the traffic circle (you'll see the Sunsco filling station on your right), take the left turn from the traffic circle, so that you are continuing in the northern direction, and it is on the right side of the street, just as you make the turn from the traffic circle. Ollie's blows away Kanary Bay or Rainforest. You can get New Zealand imported steaks for about 500 baht.

Odile Steakhouse ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Toosetinmyways said:

Always been surprised that the only western fast food restaurant in BC is KFC. Drove past the new Tesco Lotus at Kilo Sip and they have a sign for KFC and Pizza Hut

Also Pizza Company in BC for the last couple of years, although i think it is mostly for take away.

21 hours ago, Toosetinmyways said:

Always been surprised that the only western fast food restaurant in BC is KFC. Drove past the new Tesco Lotus at Kilo Sip and they have a sign for KFC and Pizza Hut

I heard a burger King has opened somewhere around BC and Map Te Phut. 

5 hours ago, tkenn said:

I heard a burger King has opened somewhere around BC and Map Te Phut. 

haven't come across it on my travels

2 hours ago, LennyW said:

I guess there will be many new eating options in the new Big C, it has started construction, due to open about February.

where abouts

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 9:22 AM, overherebc said:

What's happening at Phala Pier?

Opening times/days seem to be erratic somewhat, in fact is it still open, has looked a bit deserted/bleak last two times I looked.

always posting on facebook