Cm City Bus Routes

Gonzo the Face

Has anyone seen a updated Chiang Mai City Bus Route Map? If so, is it available at any website?

I have googled it up and what the bus people call a route map is a pure disaster.

I know there used to be an older version about a couple years ago that showed the different routes overlayed over a city map and the various routes were in different colors.

However the powers that be have changed these routes several times since those days.

I am looking for a current update if possible.

gonzo

Has anyone seen a updated Chiang Mai City Bus Route Map? If so, is it available at any website?

I have googled it up and what the bus people call a route map is a pure disaster.

I know there used to be an older version about a couple years ago that showed the different routes overlayed over a city map and the various routes were in different colors.

However the powers that be have changed these routes several times since those days.

I am looking for a current update if possible.

gonzo

In the bus they have pasted a black and white map on the window recently. Therefore I assume it is current!? The on-line bus map whose link is on another recent thread is accurate for #6. I don't know about the others.