Where Did You Meet Your Girlfriend Or Partner?

Trevor

......Two are left then. And JP forum is a "family" site, yes I am there too as I live in Tokyo. Thanks for taking the trouble.

I can recognize the handles from that other site also present here. Even the cyber world is not all that big.

OK - found one more: 'Japanese Jobs and Life' forum - gaijinpot. :o

That's the same place.

If anyone cares to know, "farang" are called "gaijin" in Japan. Not an insult.

America-jin, Australia-jin...."gai" stands for a foreigner.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still at a loss how you were offended at any of the posts as the most derogetory thing about Thai females i have read so far has been your signature. However if it is about your gf/wife like you say it is then who am i to complain.

Good luck, Noodles.

Did I say I got offended?

I just wanted to say it's a most concise definition a BG can give you if you asked: among all the people you met and slept with, who do you call a "boyfriend"?

Since I inserted that tag line into my posts, 6-8 months later it started appearing in other places. Some "special reporters" from the BKK sex scene in the newspapers (who did some research over the net before flying into BKK) liked it's simplicity, the real reflect of the mindset and total carelessness it could have emanated from.

Thanks for the Good Luck wish but the events have been isolated from any excessive need of luck, probably 3 years ago. Not that we would turn our backs to it but everything works just fine off our own devices.

Edit: I did not really got offended with the comments. Just by the general feeling of the board that was eased by ChonaBon's post. Now it's all ok.

There had been many more flames towards my relationship before coming here.

sorry but you realy do not make any sence, i realy do wish you all the luck in the world, and believe me despite what you may think, you realy do need it, like i said, good luck.

Noodles.

• 4 months later...

Yeah, western birds (even the self sufficient ones) just love it when you come home and say "I'm not paying the bills, kids' tuition, or mortgage ever again. It's all on you. We'll live on love. "

Geez, it's just paper folks, and both men and women need it to survive and enjoy life. It's hardly a crime to require it.

:o:D

Edited by Heng

I met my lovely wife in perfectly normal circumstances eight years ago. :o I fell over her when I was p1ssed. She had just finished for the evening as one of the cooks in Buffalo Steak House in Pattaya,and I was in my mate Dang's Sports Corner Bar on Sunee Plaza( before it became what it is now) I was living in the California at the time,having just sold my partnership in the 'Rising Sun' It was love at first sight for me and love at first site for her. I remember next day waiting at in my appartment for her to finish work,and thinking it was just a dream when she was two hours late. In the end I went to her restaurant and there she was,slaving over a hot stove. Those days are gone though,I have to cook my own meals now.

As I said in one of my first posts here, I am a Mod on another Thai related board.

The true story I posted was firstly to chip in into the thread and secondly to see if this board is as unwelcoming as some people said.

The opinions aired in the last several posts do not hurt me, knowing that the ex-prostitute has acquired more education than what probably half of this board members have or will have ever gained.

I am not feeling welcomed here.

Well p1ss off then!

How did i meet my girlfriend? Well, by posting on ThaiVisa with the same post as you did now. Believe it or not :o A gentleman who is married to my now-girlfriend's sister (and unfortunatly doesn't frequent these forums often anymore) introduced me to her and we hit off right away. We've known eachother for about 10 months and have been living together for about 4 months now. :D