Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Getting dark outside with a slight drizzle of rain and the fog coming down over the green.

The trees are bare and their golden leaves have been well troden into the pavements and look like a sort of mushy sludge.

Its also cold and everyone in the office has got on their company winter fleeces with their new trendy anoracks with the little pockets for bus tickets/ i.d.cards / ski lift passes :o

The lights of the old P.O tower can be seen flickering on the horizon as well as the big wheel "London Eye"down by the river and the telephones have stopped ringing.....O hum

Time for another "cuppa" and sticky bun :D

Well it is almost 3-00pm....

Still no rain in the English Midlands, had a little light drizzle on the windscreen driving down to Cambridge today, but no rain.

I haven't seen rain in months, snow yes, but no rain. No doubt it will piss down when I get to Thailand next week...

..but will I care?

I don't think so! :o

Bucketing down,windy,soggy,cold,wet and miserable and very very overcast ...almost dark and its only 10-30am....wheres our tea lady?

Anyone seen Doris yet?...she will be looking for her Xmas box...luv a duck... :o