Rain........

bmw

The rainy season is here, thunder, lightning and "cant see 2 foot in front of you rain" no to mention power cuts half way through a post. :o

Chalong and Rawai, hide! its on its way to you :D

I love the wet season! :D

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just got up to begin my prediction experiments in the bathroom, I noticed that it was raining, no p1ss drinking for me today yaaaaayyy!

I noted that my urine was light and slightly fizzy yesterday..a breakthrough, my theisis is almost complete...This time next year I will have a Nobel prize as a paperweight

Toast, you cld take out a patent on your special machine that converts most liquids into urine :o

The rainy season is here, thunder, lightning and "cant see 2 foot in front of you rain" no to mention power cuts half way through a post.  :o

Chalong and Rawai, hide! its on its way to you  :D

I love the wet season!  :D

Cheers mate! I should've known that the power cuts meant rain was coming... I thought it was the buggers digging up the road who were playing about again.

Anyway, the wind just blew over one of my potted plants and moved a few garden chairs around, blew over a clothes hanger.

Now it's pissing down in Chalong! Yippeeeee! Bugger, now it's stopped :D

Edit:

OK it's started again, looks like a long downpour, just what we need. Thank you Buddha. :D

Edited by RDN

No rain in BKK. And long may it continue. Its summer!

Had a handful of spots in Chiang Mai earlier.

I preferred the avatar of the tuxedo'd guy dancing, Jock, where is he?...zany!!

Edited by jackr

I just got up to begin my prediction experiments in the bathroom, I noticed that it was raining, no p1ss drinking for me today yaaaaayyy!

I noted that my urine was light and slightly fizzy yesterday..a breakthrough, my theisis is almost complete...This time next year I will have a Nobel prize as a paperweight

Toast, you cld take out a patent on your special machine that converts most liquids into urine :D

Who told you about my "Autocock" :o

Hes still around if i wanna invite to dance for ya.

Here he is just for you jackr. Did Chuck speak to you reagarding a few beers during Songkran in Chiang Mai?

Well, it's been drizzling here off and on for the last couple of days, I'd almost rather that it snowed. Should be good for the local farmers though, they've had a drought here for 11-12 years (everything around here is a uniform gray-dust colour, the roads, fileds, buildings and mountains) :D

Would like to hear of some downpours in Pattaya though, fill up that reservoir, so I don't have to shower out of a bucket again next time I'm there. :o

Here he is just for you jackr. Did Chuck speak to you reagarding a few beers during Songkran in Chiang Mai?

That's him, what a nutter...good lad! :o .

Haven't heard from Chuchok mate, but I have a new number if he's tried to call me. I'll be up for some beers over Songkran. Send me a message or get Chuchok to PM me.

I'm kind of a rookie here up country in Loei province. I came here in November and have NEVER seen it rain. The day before yesterday it rained and today it rained again. :o