Rain........

bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's been a very pleasant day here in Gloucestershire... sunshine with scattered clouds, although it was raining in Scotland, but then that's to be expected..  :D .

totster  :D

Yep warm and sunny here as well in South Gloucestershire, and who cares if it is raining in Scotland unless your there which i am not :o:D

It's been a very pleasant day here in Gloucestershire... sunshine with scattered clouds, although it was raining in Scotland, but then that's to be expected..  :D .

Yep warm and sunny here as well in South Gloucestershire, and who cares if it is raining in Scotland unless your there which i am not :o:D

I'm not in the land of sqaure sausage, however one of my customers is, and I felt sorry for them..... for about 10 seconds, then I just took the piss... :D

totster :D

I'm not in the land of sqaure sausage, however one of my customers is, and I felt sorry for them..... for about 10 seconds, then I just took the piss... :D

Ahh the square sausage :D dont forget the tatty cakes :D

Ahh do you live on the new estate opposite the retail park? Up by the traffic lights furthest from princess elizabeth way :o

nope.... I live in Swindon Village... :D

It's about two minutes up the road from the retail park the opposite way from the new development you are talking about

Ahh do you live on the new estate opposite the retail park? Up by the traffic lights furthest from princess elizabeth way :o

nope.... I live in Swindon Village... :D

It's about two minutes up the road from the retail park the opposite way from the new development you are talking about

Yep i know Swindon village. Up by the railway bridge/crossing :D