bmw

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just had a monster storm in Pattaya

Quite nice, wasn't it ? Loads of Thunder and Lightning, and a 25 minute downpour of rather heavy density.

I was supposed to be going to the Big Buddha at 11 with some Thai friends, so of course the downpour started at 10:55. :D

Someone, somewhere is trying to send me a message I think :o

Just had a monster storm in Pattaya

Quite nice, wasn't it ? Loads of Thunder and Lightning, and a 25 minute downpour of rather heavy density.

I was supposed to be going to the Big Buddha at 11 with some Thai friends, so of course the downpour started at 10:55. :D

Someone, somewhere is trying to send me a message I think :o

Big Buddha sent big shower to cleanse big nose who big stink :D

Had some serious thunder storms last night and tonigt, reckon they have come over from Pattaya :D

Had 'em here also mate... big old buggers they were... :o

totster :D

Scared the life out of baby Joe. I shouldnt laugh really but he was bloody funny when the first one struck, the look in his face was priceless :D

Had some serious thunder storms last night and tonigt, reckon they have come over from Pattaya :D

Scared the life out of baby Joe. I shouldnt laugh really but he was bloody funny when the first one struck, the look in his face was priceless :D

:D:D

Could have something to do with the change in air pressure that occurs during storms. We don't notice it too much as adults, but for babies, it's a new experience, as is the bright flash of a lightning strike.

A little cloudy today, not much chance of RAIN as it looks now.

There is quite a limited range of images offered in this topic, yet it has been going for a long time.

I don't get it.

I don't get bored that easily.

Post some images then kidda......... :D Get us going. :o

redrus

Just remember to keep the photos (and the subject) on topic, or else !

Pattaya, yesterday around 11:05 (am) (camera phone shots)

post-16137-1147530471_thumb.jpg post-16137-1147530487_thumb.jpg

It was coming down so hard that the splashing and splattering of the raindrops was creating a misty fog.

Here you go

dsc000304qe.jpg

Bristol 6 weeks ago, very sunny but bloody cold :D

Battersea Power Station, last week. Such a cool building.

And that is rain related how? Numpty :D

About as much as yours is nuggetboy........ :D:o

Anyway, its rain related cos it wasn't, numpty..... :D

redrus

Here you go

dsc000304qe.jpg

redrus

Idiot!!!!! my post was clearly stating the weather in Bristol awhile back, where you are simply talking about a cool building. Now if this was a thread about buildings then your post would have been quite apt, but as it is about weather then your pic has <deleted> all to do with anything, bum boy :D

Here you go

dsc000304qe.jpg

redrus

Idiot!!!!! my post was clearly stating the weather in Bristol awhile back, where you are simply talking about a cool building. Now if this was a thread about buildings then your post would have been quite apt, but as it is about weather then your pic has <deleted> all to do with anything, bum boy :D

And yes, budgie <deleted>, on a weather thread, that would be fine but, this is a rain thread therefore you're yours has <deleted> all to do with it too.

You can quite clearly see a changeable sky behind said "cool building" and, if you need that pointing out on your own thread, then you are, as dumb as you are tall..... :D

Ass bandit.... :D

redrus

Can you not see the <deleted> precipitation clouds in my picture? You wanna borrow a pair of glasses, you dirty little felcher :o

I have no idea <deleted> that means (felcher?) but if you're arguing about who's picture has the most potential rain, I win hands down.

If I remember rightly it was spitting.......... :D

Zip sniffer.

redrus

Edited by redrus

Can you not see the <deleted> precipitation clouds in my picture? You wanna borrow a pair of glasses, you dirty little felcher :D

I have no idea <deleted> that means (felcher?) but if you're arguing about who's picture has the most potential rain, I win hands down.

If I remember rightly it was spitting.......... :D

Zip sniffer.

redrus

haha. I cant believe you pretend to not know what a felcher is. Look it up on wikipedia. Caution not for the weak of stomach :D

BTW quite mild in Bristol today, no rain and a bit of sunshine :o