The Off Topic Thread

bkkjames

Has anyone ever use extra virgin olive oil in Bangkok for something other than it's intended purpose?

If so, any hints on how to remove it?

A friend of a friend told me that they used extra virgin olive oil on their perineum to stop it ripping during childbirth... umm but that wasn't in Bangkok :o

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever use extra virgin olive oil in Bangkok for something other than it's intended purpose?

If so, any hints on how to remove it?

A friend of a friend told me that they used extra virgin olive oil on their perineum to stop it ripping during childbirth... umm but that wasn't in Bangkok :o

If you are not sure, please see the above post from PMB as a benchmark of the kind of quality we have come to expect on this thread.

It being the case that pop singer Sean Kington is only 18 years old, I find his claim in the song 'Beautiful Girls' that:

It was back in '99

Watchin' movies all the time

Oh when I went away

For doin' my first crime

to be at best entirely unconvincing and at worst probably nothing more than an outright lie.

On a different note, another day of TV madness for moi has sadly come to an end. Off to the real world where fun, happiness and overall satisfaction ceases to exist.

Some of you may know this place. A deep dark abyss. One for which there is no return.

Marriage. Kidding dear, I love you.

On a different note, another day of TV madness for moi has sadly come to an end. Off to the real world where fun, happiness and overall satisfaction ceases to exist.

Some of you may know this place. A deep dark abyss. One for which there is no return.

sounds like the disease "onegina"

Overall satisfaction.... there goes a happy decorator! (arf, arf)

Not like anyone would care….to know here,

That….

I'm going to have a fried chicken wings in about 1 hr here - 8am :o

Oh well you know, the thai chicken wing ----sooo skinny as a Barbie!!!

So will have maybe 15 -for myself alone!! - + a cup of 3 in 1 coffee, while reading the front obituary page of the Thairath news !!! :D

Edited by MetroGirl

A 41 yr old bald guy was trying to hit on me, in another thread!!!!

Ewww……. YUCK!!!!! :D

The yuck assumes of course you aren't a middle aged overweight slapper yourself, in which case you may have just missed a rare opportunity in your fading years.

Oh well,…

My lost is your gain then, Gravy sis ----go for it!!!

chokdee :o

Edited by MetroGirl

A 41 yr old bald guy was trying to hit on me, in another thread!!!!

Ewww……. YUCK!!!!! :D

The yuck assumes of course you aren't a middle aged overweight slapper yourself, in which case you may have just missed a rare opportunity in your fading years.

Oh well,…

Anyone up for a 74 yr old fat guy who just sits there and drools out the side of his mouth?

My lost is your gain then, Gravy sis ----go for it!!!

chokdee :o