Ugliest Bike You Ever Seen?

CroBiker

Just came up accross this pic, dude in Malaysia selling it. Even though I'm BMW motorcycle fan gotta admit: dam_n ugly bike!

1990 BMW K-1

My ex wife is from San Antonio. If mammary serves me right, that K-1 had its North American premiere there. It may have been the first BMW with 100 hp; I'm not sure. The photo looks like the original colors. The press debut was late fall or early spring, but the road testers said the heat burned their legs all the time.

Some Triumphs in the 600cc range have really ugly plastic around the headlight.

Just came up accross this pic, dude in Malaysia selling it. Even though I'm BMW motorcycle fan gotta admit: dam_n ugly bike!

1990 BMW K-1

My ex wife is from San Antonio. If mammary serves me right, that K-1 had its North American premiere there. It may have been the first BMW with 100 hp; I'm not sure. The photo looks like the original colors. The press debut was late fall or early spring, but the road testers said the heat burned their legs all the time.

Did some research and came up with another pic of this model, apparently original color. Our Malaysian friend most likely turned into Picasso in moment of madness and criminilazed this bike into yellow/red.

post-68174-1224604062_thumb.jpg

1990 BMW K-1

Did some research and came up with another pic of this model, apparently original color. Our Malaysian friend most likely turned into Picasso in moment of madness and criminilazed this bike into yellow/red.

No believe it or not the rhubarb and custard color scheme was one of the choices ! :o

This brings back fond memories. My ugliest bike was an R-6 BMW. About a 1960 model. It was really ugly with the HUGE rubber sided gas tank. It was a really great bike though. It gave me the opportunity to ride a lot of big bikes. The Harleys had to stop about every fifty miles for gas because of their pretty custom, but small gas tanks. During the gas stops, guys would ask me to trade bikes with them at least until the feeling came back to their numb hands. :o

My next road bike was a 750 Honda Sabre. It was another shaft drive, very smooth and had MUCH more power than my old BMW.

• 1 year later...
Bikes like these should have 300hp to over come the ugly factor.
post-70069-1267968521_thumb.jpg

This is just to show that it does not help even with 500hp to overcome the ugly factor! And I am not sure what is worst, the bike or its owner.

Edited by Tanaka

Bikes like these should have 300hp to over come the ugly factor.
post-70069-1267968521_thumb.jpg

This is just to show that it does not help even with 500hp to overcome the ugly factor! And I am not sure what is worst, the bike or its owner.

Oh c'mon, don't you recognize him? It is ZZ TOP dude :)

OP, I would have to say that the current shape Kawasaki ZXR1400 is with out any doubt the ugliest bike I have ever seen :D:D

:) Thank God, cause Mine ain't ZXR :D

Where you've been neverdie, long time no see... :D

Edited by CroBiker

OP, I would have to say that the current shape Kawasaki ZXR1400 is with out any doubt the ugliest bike I have ever seen :D:D

:) Thank God, cause Mine ain't ZXR :D

Where you've been neverdie, long time no see... :D

Of course I meant to type ZZR :D .

Man Ive been watching your utube vids, awesome camera there. I wouldnt mind stretching the legs on the Honda blackbird if your mate wants to house it at my place for a while :D