Renting Wii / Xbox In Cm

plastacasta

I'm new to CM and will be here for a month. Does anyone know where I could rent a wii or x-box, for my son, and how much it would cost for monthly rental?

I'm not sure how much they are new here, so can't compare the price of buying a new one against renting for a month - but if anyone knows I'd appreciate any info.

Also, are all the games available as copies? As I've been told that wii games are not, and so I'd have to buy originals.

Thanks.

plasta i`ve never seen game consoles for rent in LOS.

i would believe they wouldnt run such service as theres no money to be made.....if your son would really like to play games better of taking him to a internet cafe that has game consoles set up or a shopping centre....

pretty sure you can buy copies of anything even games on blueray......

Andy

wii and ps2 games are definitely available as copies here, also xbox, ds, psp. Last I heard PS3 games have not been copied yet.

I have never seen any consoles for rent either. The consoles seem to be similarly priced to those in Europe if you want to buy one.

X-Box, I don't know, but Wii = Approx. THB 16-18,000.-- for a Japanese version and approx. THB 22-25,000 for an American version. If you want to buy one, go to Central Kad Suan Kaeo, third floor, small shop owned by an Italian guy who knows everything you need to know about Wii, Xbox, PS, etc... :o