House Exhibition

localguy

anyone knows if there is an exhibition for new house building and house interior in bangkok

this or next year

im building a new house so i would like to get some ideas there

i hope someone can help me

for a while ago a read about it but now i cant find the date

Yes in Chiang Mai on November 28,29 and 30th is the Architect Expo and the LARGE event in 2009 will be April 28 to May 3rd in Bangkok for the www.architectexpo.com Vendors, home builders, architects, fixture manufacturers, ALL major and many minor building materials manufacturers and importers will have booths. EVERY major paint, tile, plumbing, light fixture, steel, and furniture manufacturer will have booths, most with staff that can understand and speak English. There is no admission fee if you book in advance and really when I attended the Bangkok event in May 2008 I found a better selection of suppliers than at the HomeWorks Expo or HomePro Expo events. There is NO HUSTLE to buy anything, but some booths have items on sale which may or may not be lower cost that you can obtain from a good retailer.

What this type of Expo does offer is direct contact and informational brochures plus a hands on look at items you might be considering for ANY aspect of building or furnishing a home in ANY price range in Thailand. You can obtain the name cards of "technical supervisors" who will answer your e-mail questions about a product and "sales managers" who will do direct sales or give you a listing of places to purchase items in your area. Plus many larger booths have free alcoholic beverages and delicious Thai food!