The Bed Club

Enjibenji

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in TO it was the drugs that destroyed the scene. Yes there was always assorted pills going around but after awhile it as about that <deleted>. Ppl just wentfor the drugs. IMHO it killed the scene in TO.

It became way to commercial and the hip place to be and ppl went just to be seen and to over indulge in drugs.

Yes alot of the trance is just build ups after build ups. Once in awhile something good comes along....I remember Binary Finary many many moons ago. And of course one of the classics Age of Love.

DnB have started to sound the same. I was still in TO when TO jungle hit the scene, the old Cyrus raves just DnB/Jungle all night long. TO DnB was hard, nasty and aggressive.

As to DJ's being @sses, yep. Met PVD @ss, Oakenfold @ss, AVB @ss, FlipSide @ss. and Me when I played Gabba a manic @ss :)

BTW, what is the general opinion on Twisted Republic?

I was there once. The music was alright, but of course the usual collection of freelancers and pot belly boys where there. There was a particular Indian gent who was making a serious ass of himself. Got blown off by the P4P girls :)

then tried to grab one...

My general opinion of Twisted Republic is that is closed since a few months back.

BTW, what is the general opinion on Twisted Republic?

I was there once. The music was alright, but of course the usual collection of freelancers and pot belly boys where there. There was a particular Indian gent who was making a serious ass of himself. Got blown off by the P4P girls :)

then tried to grab one...

My general opinion of Twisted Republic is that is closed since a few months back.

Phit leeo? Dammit.

• 2 weeks later...
That's too bad. There seems to be a resurgence of dance music again, especially with the remixing of genres through combining rock/disco/electronic/dance. Maybe, I'll check out Club Culture by the Phaya Thai BTS stop for an off night.

You should check out the Club Soma and Dudesweet nights although Club Soma would be a little more indie/alternative but also play what you seem to be looking for.

Club Culture is pretty good for varying it up with nights for indie-electro/dubstep/psytrance and a few international djs.

UK Trance DJ Graham Gold plays monthly at Club Culture, his night Trancedayze is celebrating their 1st anniversary of the parties being held at Culture, this Saturday 18h July as it goes. Gonna go off!! Trust me! JaxxB :)

808 in RCA has an Ed Banger (same record label as justice) night every once in a while. Mr. Flash is playing there on the 27th.

girlx, have you still not made in to Club Culture yet?

... and it only around the corner from ya.