Kawasaki Er6n

12DrinkMore

Can't we trust anything Thais say?

Where is this rain??? It's been bone dry all bloody morning and afternoon.

When they say it's going to be dry (no floods) ...........hmmmm

When they say it's going to rain .................. hmmmm

Grrrrrr, i'm off out for a ride, and knowing my luck i'll find the rain biggrin.png (If i didn't have bad luck, i would have none at all)

Edited by karlos

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grrrrrr, i'm off out for a ride, and knowing my luck i'll find the rain biggrin.png (If i didn't have bad luck, i would have none at all)

im off to mitiyon 2 c if they have any womens sized stuff.

79 kilos and getting faster now Karlos, come on u can do it!!!

im off to mitiyon 2 c if they have any womens sized stuff.

79 kilos and getting faster now Karlos, come on u can do it!!!

just realised that that didnt read quite right 55555555555

Nice front end (ZX10R forks and GSXR750 calipers)

Nice rear end too (Versys swing arm and Ohlins shock)

post-59428-0-28117200-1348670995_thumb.j

post-59428-0-77854100-1348670999_thumb.j

Nice bike.

Hey BP Racing in Pattaya now does Leo Vince exhausts.

The underbody one is 20k and the full system is 33k.

Hopefully meaning that the front end (down pipes) are 13k???

I've started saving.

I've ordered a new rear seat and black rear sets as there is a certain young female who wants to go on the back. (She must be mad!)

AP Shop and Kawasaki are the people I'm using but past performace with Kawasaki ought to result in a year long wait for the seat!!!

Keep those rain clouds away

Mate, i would try and steer clear of Bangkok this weekend. Monsoon rainfall has been forecasted for 90% of the capital all day Saturday. The past 5 days has pretty much been the same, plenty of flash floods here recently and i've been riding to work in water as deep as a foot in the lowest areas.... sad.png

Might go to Pattaya then to meet Norm.

Still looking for a luggage rack for a 2011 er6n. Motoholic don't have one and Pandarider want a piss taking 6900 bht.

So if anyone can suggest a supplier I'd be very grateful.

Try a Kawasaki dealer. I got one for my 2011 ER6N at Kawasaki in Pattaya .It is a givi rack but you can put on Shad Jintan or whatever top box you like. It was 5600 baht. They had a cheaper model 990 baht & it looked a lot cheaper & not worthy & of course it didn't haveall the mounting hardware. I think the 5600 price is standard at Kawi & there is no other options I found(at least in Pattaya area). Hope it helps!

Barry

I just tried having a quick look on some of the Thai websites for you but couldn't find anything cheaper than what you have already been quoted.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for you smile.png

You're so nice Karlos. wub.png

Can you find me some black race sets, a rear seat and size 46 Alpinestars trousers (like ours) and size 40 boots and 46 jacket???? w00t.gif

I've given up with this place sad.png

Not keeping those good times rolling at the moment violin.gif

I just tried having a quick look on some of the Thai websites for you but couldn't find anything cheaper than what you have already been quoted.

Can you find me some black race sets, a rear seat and size 46 Alpinestars trousers (like ours) and size 40 boots and 46 jacket???? w00t.gif

Most certainly sir.

just get your ass down to the Bang Na Trat and i'll meet up with you and shoot over to paddock with you for the clothing.

Black rearsets, i'll have a butchers right now, most i have seen come in at around 5000Baht, i'm sure AP had some when we nipped over last month? :)

I'll be down your way sat morning with the extended family :D

I'll 'pop inn'

Most certainly sir.

just get your ass down to the Bang Na Trat and i'll meet up with you and shoot over to paddock with you for the clothing.

Black rearsets, i'll have a butchers right now, most i have seen come in at around 5000Baht, i'm sure AP had some when we nipped over last month? smile.png

I'll be down your way sat morning with the extended family biggrin.png

I'll 'pop inn'

oki doki, im off for a week, a week after next so we'll get something sorted kap.

clap2.gif

Most certainly sir.

Black rearsets, i'll have a butchers right now, most i have seen come in at around 5000Baht, i'm sure AP had some when we nipped over last month? smile.png

I'll be down your way sat morning with the extended family biggrin.png

I'll 'pop inn'

oki doki, im off for a week, a week after next so we'll get something sorted kap.

clap2.gif

Exxxxxcrement!!

Scroll down about 1/3 of the way and you'll find a set with detachable pillion branches. smile.png

http://www.er6thaila...p?topic=26384.0

not the 5000Baht i thought though... biggrin.png

And again about 1/3 of the way down on this link too http://www.er6thailand.com/board/index.php?topic=19019.0

No price but worth a call :)

Edited by karlos

• 4 weeks later...

Is anybody running Renthal 7/8" street fighter bars on their ER6N?

If so, are you happy with them.

I have search the er6n forum but cannot find a local supplier who sells the street fighters. Many sell renthals but not the model I'm after. Anybody know of any local suppliers.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in the process of making my bike a more naked ...naked if that makes sense. I removed the front fairings and hated the moulded plastic coolant overflow so did a bit of searching and found this neat little mod on a street fighter forum.

I removed the plastic moulded tank and replaced it with a stainless water bottle. Cost me 200B from Robinson's.

Just used a drill press to bore the two holes in the top and cleaned them up with a file. Sourced a spacer and 50mm pipe clamp from a local hardware shop.

Still have to do a little work to the frame and a good clean & I think it will look pretty good.

Photo taken from the iPad so please excuse the picture quality.

post-130719-13527165608632_thumb.jpg

I don't currently have a full side pic but I do have one taken from a little further back so you get the idea. I will get a full side shot tomorrow & post it up once I take her for a bath.

I don't currently have a full side pic but I do have one taken from a little further back so you get the idea. I will get a full side shot tomorrow & post it up once I take her for a bath.

What a cool little mod. Looks great...

can you put some coffee in it too!biggrin.png

It looks like a you put a thermos full of coffee on your cup holder and it looks like it could be bashed easily by physical effects.

good idea though!

So only one month? That has come down a lot. It was previously 3 months.

Thais are known for their addiction/ needs for new models! Since this is not the case anymore it makes sense. I believe most of the first sold are on sale already due financial reasons ;)