12DrinkMore

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi,

i just got a new er6 at kawasaki phuket, could anyone tell me if there is a shop in phuket or arround

(or an onlineshop in thailand) where i could get a nice exhaust and other things??

thanks

Congrats on your new ride. Tell me what ya need and I can get it for you far below Thai retail :) (But it might take 3-4 weeks). Happy Trails!

Wow, this thread sure went quiet- guess with the beautiful weather everyone is out riding and no time to post! :)

Thought I'd share a couple pics of my friends ER6n with gold wheels and white paint and a ton of other extras-

Pretty sharp!

Stunning. I was thinking white, and charcoal rims for my Ninja until now. Surprised how good the dark gold looks.

Woohoo! Color matched ABS and Carbon Fiber seat cowls for the ER6n and Ninja 650R are here!

ER6nNinja650Cowls.JPG

Ride On!

Hey nice!! And where might one get one of those Tony?? :)

Hey ScubaNinja,

I'll post an ad in the ThaiVisa classifieds soon, but I thought you already sold your bike? What a shame my man as this is the best time of year to RIDE! Hope to see you on two wheels again soon!

Happy Trails,

Tony

Wow, this thread sure went quiet- guess with the beautiful weather everyone is out riding and no time to post! :)

Thought I'd share a couple pics of my friends ER6n with gold wheels and white paint and a ton of other extras-

WhiteER6nKarn1.JPG

WhiteER6nKarn.JPG

Pretty sharp!

Even though the pix's ain't sharp, there is no question about the bike! Awesome!

Wow, this thread sure went quiet- guess with the beautiful weather everyone is out riding and no time to post! :D

WhiteER6nKarn1.JPG

WhiteER6nKarn.JPG

Pretty sharp!

Even though the pix's ain't sharp, there is no question about the bike! Awesome!

Yeah, sorry 'bout the crappy pics- taken with phone camera :)

Okay, okay, its important for the bike to match the pickup :D

Well, crap... I guess I shoulda bought the black Ninja, cuz I'll be damned if I can find Kwackerzaki Green underwear to go with my bike... :D

Well at least yer teeth will match.

:)

tony, kwaker green underwear for sale at tesco lotus,but who wears underwear anyway :D

acually plasma blue looks good on white pickup but I had this idea about pearl white faired bike which is now changing to plain white to match my underwear and charcoal rims as the frame on Ninja but then pickups rims must be charcoal too. need more pizza to cure my hangover i guess

Well, crap... I guess I shoulda bought the black Ninja, cuz I'll be damned if I can find Kwackerzaki Green underwear to go with my bike... :D

KBB, please don't tell us what the charcoal rims are supposed to match. lol

tony, kwaker green underwear for sale at tesco lotus,but who wears underwear anyway :D

acually plasma blue looks good on white pickup but I had this idea about pearl white faired bike which is now changing to plain white to match my underwear and charcoal rims as the frame on Ninja but then pickups rims must be charcoal too. need more pizza to cure my hangover i guess

LMAO! Good one ScoobieNinja! :D

110709HellYeahGrn.jpg

You WISH you had a bike to match you teeth to! :D:D:D

^Well last time I planned to be at one of ur little shingdings, you softc*cks cancelled the meeting :) .

Anyway, good things come to those who wait, those who wait too long get left behind :D:D

Tell me about it neverdie. I'm not dome pouting about the MotoGP trip!! :D:D:D

Relax fellas, better get used to it. Sometime we can make it, other times cannot.

Most times it is spontaneous.

^Well last time I planned to be at one of ur little shingdings, you softc*cks cancelled the meeting :) .

Anyway, good things come to those who wait, those who wait too long get left behind :D:D

hel_l, ScoobieBooty is pouting so bad he done gone and sold his bike! :D

He sold his bike! Why? Not because of the MotoGP trip! Surely!

He sold his bike! Why? Not because of the MotoGP trip! Surely!

No, for the money. I broke up with the rich GF. :D I'll get another one someday soon.

I will say I am pretty shocked that of the 20 or so people that said they were going the the premier sport bike event in SEA, EVERYONE cancelled.

Edited by Scubabuddha