What's Your Dream Bike(s)

AnthonyR1

so....what's your ultimate dream bike or bikes? sport, touring and cruising....I'm not into off-road but what the hel_l...off-road as well :o

My dream sport bike has got to be the ducati desmosedici RR

med_gallery_72939_1012_90684.jpg

cruising i would have to say a harley night-rod

med_gallery_72939_1012_151919.jpg

and touring the bmw 1200, either the GS or the RT...not quite sure but think i prefer the GS

gallery_72939_1012_13977.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant have 'one' dream bike..

Some days you want a super duke.. Other days you want a duci (in fact many.. From the monsters to the hypermotards to the desmosidici).. some days you want etc etc etc..

If I had to pick one bike, to actually buy and own in Thailand, for the conditions and to not be a hassle in parts and service.. The Triumph speed triple R.. Almost shipped one a month or two back but held off.. If it was without any consideration for fixing it but still for Thai roads ?? The Duci hyper motard, monster, or aprilla shiver is pretty dam_n nice.

111506_aprilia_shiver.jpg

Aprilia%20Shiver.jpg

Faired bikes dont bite me somehow..

shiverorizz.jpg

Edited by LivinLOS

For cruisin 'n' bruisin "The Confederate Fighter"

post-71324-1231986156_thumb.jpg

Kawasaki MotoGP bike for kneedown action. Essential Track weapon

post-71324-1231986190_thumb.jpg

post-71324-1231986213_thumb.jpg

For long extended touring and comfort for the bum Triumph Tiger 1050

post-71324-1231986233_thumb.jpg

When GF wanna ride bitch, we take the cage.Lotus Exige

post-71324-1231986627_thumb.jpg

Edited by Travelmate

Hanno i know some one in Vietnam that rides a CBR250. so it is possible

Sure it is possible, my current bike is a Suzuki DR 250 and I have had a 400cc in the past. I have blue (police) license plates and the cops haven't stopped me so far. However, the bike is still not legal and if I am ever involved in an accident, I might be in big doo-doo.

For cruisin 'n' bruisin "The Confederate Fighter"

is that a transformer? didn't think we had that technology yet :o

livinglos....that aprillia is awesome looking! where do you store the chicks when riding? or do they just run alongside?

Edited by AnthonyR1

Already have her. She gives me the most smiles per mile from any bike I've ever had and that's a lot. The perfect bike for cruising round this beautiful country. Speed when you want it and oodles and oodles of lovely torque at the beck and call of your right wrist. You can also throw it round the twistys as well considering her size. 2 up with luggage and at 110 kph its doing around 2300 rpm. 150 kph and she's at 3000 rpm. The other great thing is in all my travels around Thailand I've yet to see another. Wherever I go it gets lots of admiring glances especially from the Thais who find it hard to beieve anybody wuld put a 2.3 litre engine in a bike :o

post-24982-1231997770_thumb.jpg

Edited by H2oDunc

Already have her. She gives me the most smiles per mile from any bike I've ever had and that's a lot. The perfect bike for cruising round this beautiful country.

Were you not selling it ??

Or theres another one here..

She is sadly still up for sale but nobody seems to be buying. Leaving for a while and don't just want to park it up. I would rather somebody had some pleasure out of her. I was going to sell a half share to a friend but his missus said no.Whatever happend to the real men of old. :o

Already have her. She gives me the most smiles per mile from any bike I've ever had and that's a lot. The perfect bike for cruising round this beautiful country.

Were you not selling it ??

Or theres another one here..

She is sadly still up for sale but nobody seems to be buying. Leaving for a while and don't just want to park it up. I would rather somebody had some pleasure out of her. I was going to sell a half share to a friend but his missus said no.Whatever happend to the real men of old. :o

They ride sport bikes ?? :D

Owning a Duc I guess I'm partial....the Desmo is nice, but I'd go with the Ducati/NCR New Blue- 1100cc, zard exhaust, carbon wheels, titanium goodies brings it in at about 165 kilos, with 90+hp. somewhere around $50K US i believe. God only knows what it would be to get one here. :o

NCR_New_Blue_Street_st1pz.jpg

At the moment mine is the one I own right now, the CBR 400.

Think thats a tri-Arm ??

Had the Gull arm model for a year or two.. Was a bulletproof engine and that gear valvetrain was a great design.. Coming round to the Honda reliability mindset given my recent experiences :o !!

CBR400RR uses convential swingarm.

Sure but the model iterations are described by the swing arm designs..

NC23 Tri Arm

NC29 Gull arm

NC30 (VFR400RR, prev editions were IIRC 21 and 24) SSSA

Great machines all of them, tho the low bars and my size on the frame makes them feel a bit small and perched on top of kind of feeling.. The NC29 I had really handled and was a howler !! I think the VFR had a bit more torque and mid end grunt but as the models I rode were all older Thai maintained ones that might not be fair..

• 5 weeks later...