Photo Challenge #1

astral

So let's see some more pretty old ladys :o

Now surely that should be older ladies :D

I have no issue with discussing and tweeking the rules, happens in all the best run competitions, should however occur BETWEEN contests, how about changing the offside rule at half time :D

Edited by Crossy

This is not a serious competition and people are not going to be going out to shoot specifically for a contest topic. I think you should be allowed to submit any of your photos, irrespective of when taken.

Well said "hughden", :D

Please prove us both wrong by posting your "must be not older than 3 months" mature ladies photographs. :o

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

I don't have any. All my old lady photos are older than 3 months old.

Hi "hughden",

After re-reading what I wrote, I was wrong :o . What I meant was that our Members should prove both of us (you and me) wrong by postings on this thread with up-dated photos.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Edited by Kan Win

How do you know the photo's age???????? I know the camera sets a date & time digitally but does everyone set the clock on their cameras?

Also looking at the property's on some photo's uploaded there seems to be no mention of its time or date?

Lucky for me I set the date with imprint to photo for immigration purpose's, i.e. To show age of photo's as I take them of me & my wife, but again this can be manipulated by setting the camera to what date you want.