Baggae Leave Off Service In Suvarnabhumi Airport

amitha

Hello All,

Just curious to know, anyone knows if there is any baggage leave off / storage service at Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok? I want to take a day-long stop over in BKK, so don't like to carry my suitcases with me when I visit some places in BKK. I would like to leave the baggages off in Suvarnabhumi airport (if they have any such services) and then I will catch the flight at night.

Would appreciate your inputs.

Thanks.

Amit

There are 2 left luggage counters at the Suvarnabhumi Airport

Level 2 - Arrivals

The Left Luggage Counter is located on the Level 2 (Arrivals) - near the escalator - behind EXIT 4 area.

Level 4 - Departures

The Left Luggage Counter is located on the Level 4 (Departures) - near the entrance of Entrance 4.

Storage charges:

- Each item deposited will be charged at the rate of THB 100.00 per 24-hour period.

- Items stored for over 24 hours will be charged at a rate of THB 50.00 per 12-hour period (any part of the 12 hour will be charged at THB 50.00).

- If the items are deposited for more than 3 months (92 days), the charge per 24-hour period will be THB 200.00 per item.

- Any deposits not collected within 6 months (180 days) will become the property of the depository.

NO jewelry, watches, antiques, gold, cash, credit cards, perishable goods, fragile articles, electric appliances, mobile phone, shaver, CD player, MP3 player, portable computer, camera (film or digital) or VDO camera accepted

Used the service at the airport - left bag for a week while went to Cambodia - think they say don't lock bags but I put a combination lock on as all my Thai buys were in the case. Had no probs with stuff going missing and price was fairly reasonable.

• 2 years later...

There are 2 left luggage counters at the Suvarnabhumi Airport

Level 2 - Arrivals

The Left Luggage Counter is located on the Level 2 (Arrivals) - near the escalator - behind EXIT 4 area.

Level 4 - Departures

The Left Luggage Counter is located on the Level 4 (Departures) - near the entrance of Entrance 4.

Storage charges:

- Each item deposited will be charged at the rate of THB 100.00 per 24-hour period.

- Items stored for over 24 hours will be charged at a rate of THB 50.00 per 12-hour period (any part of the 12 hour will be charged at THB 50.00).

- If the items are deposited for more than 3 months (92 days), the charge per 24-hour period will be THB 200.00 per item.

- Any deposits not collected within 6 months (180 days) will become the property of the depository.

NO jewelry, watches, antiques, gold, cash, credit cards, perishable goods, fragile articles, electric appliances, mobile phone, shaver, CD player, MP3 player, portable computer, camera (film or digital) or VDO camera accepted

Hi

Are the left luggage offices open 24/7 ???

TBWG :wai:

:rolleyes:

Yes as mentioned. Not sure of your nationality so be prepared for the place to be identified as "left baggage" which is a British English terminology if you're not familiar with it.

:D

Thanks for info.

TBWG :wai:

The location on Level 4 - Departures is not as noted.

It is actually located on the opposite side to the entrance areas, on a level with checkin desk Q and near to the passport control locations.

It may have moved from its' original location, as currently noted in the airport website.

However, that was the situation in early June. Maybe due for another move.......!!

If the OP is departing on the same-day he arrives, then it might be possible to book-through his hold-luggage, so that the airline(s) looks after it, while he/she makes their side-trip into town for the day ? At no cost ! B)