Water And Electric Bills

HI, ANYONE KNOW HOW OFTEN ELECTRIC COMPANY TAKE MONEY FROM YOUR THAI BANK ACCOUNT THEY SEEM TO TAKE IT TWICE OR SOMETIMES 3 TIMES A MONTH IS THERE A PROBLEM DO U THINK!

ALSO WE HAVE A 4 BED HOUSE WITH LARGE GARDEN THAT GETS WATERED EVERY DAY WHEN WE ARE NOT THERE HOW MUCH A MONTH DO U THINK OUR WATER AND ELECTRIC BILLS SHOULD BE WHEN NO ONES AT THE HOUSE?

THANKS

DAVE

Should be only once a month for both electric and water. Regards your bills if there is no one at the house the electric bill should be negligible.....the water depends on usage obviously.........i/m in Banglamung and this months water was 250 baht (no sprinklers however).......if you have large water/electric bills you will have to check that your neighbours aint using it! :o

Water around 250-300

Electricity 4-5000.

4 bedroom house, occupied.

Do you turn off the water and electricy when there is no one there?

That would be the acid test!

The companies bill once a month, can't see why they should be taking money more often than that.

What did the agreement that you signed say?

Water around 250-300

Electricity 4-5000.

OK, the new batteries are in my pacemaker now!

My electric is between Bht 1,000.00 and Bht 1,200.00 / month. That includes the water pump (no mains). In the summer we use a/c approx 3/4 hours a day. In the dry/cool season, the bloody garden needs watering everyday so that makes up for not using the a/c.

Bht 4 - 5,000.00 ???

Or am I just a tight git?

Water around 250-300

Electricity 4-5000.

OK, the new batteries are in my pacemaker now!

My electric is between Bht 1,000.00 and Bht 1,200.00 / month. That includes the water pump (no mains). In the summer we use a/c approx 3/4 hours a day. In the dry/cool season, the bloody garden needs watering everyday so that makes up for not using the a/c.

Bht 4 - 5,000.00 ???

Or am I just a tight git?

Thanks very much everyone i will have to investigate further with my bank!!!