Child's Swing, Climbing Frame, Slide, Trampoline Etc

ChiangMai2

Please can anyone recommend a place to shop for the above or similar ( outdoor kids play park type of things. ) I'm seen a few places by the roadside that make stuff that doesn't look safe, or won't be within a year or two. It's for a 3 year old whose birthday is coming up !

Kind regards

CM2

When my kids were growing up I always made my own. It's not that hard to do with a skill saw and some lumber. I'm sure others here will point you in the direction of some toy store. I've seen a few things in Tesco, but not that large. Maybe contact the schools where they have those play grounds built. I've seen them in many small Thai communities. The children seem to like the plastic tube slides and the high platforms they can climb up.

When my kids were growing up I always made my own. It's not that hard to do with a skill saw and some lumber. I'm sure others here will point you in the direction of some toy store. I've seen a few things in Tesco, but not that large. Maybe contact the schools where they have those play grounds built. I've seen them in many small Thai communities. The children seem to like the plastic tube slides and the high platforms they can climb up.

Thanks but if I make something it definitely won't be safe :) The supermarkets don't have a good selection and what I've seen is all quite small. The stuff I've seen in Thai communities is generally the ( soon to be ) rusty metal type that I've seen on the superhighway. Any other suggestions appreciated.

There is also a store selling western standard children's outdoor equipment on Hang Dong Road, on the same side of the road as Central Airport Plaza, and about 200 meters walk in the direction of Hang Dong. Some nice stuff, but I was surprised at the cost of the imported stuff. Might be worth checking out as well.

Like you I want something like this but the prices took my breath away. They have a promotion on a set on the home page, new products No 1 at 78,000 baht which is cheap compared to the others at 158,000 and 298,000 baht ( after discount)

They are crazy prices, above my means