Where Can I Buy Valium In Pattaya?

LuckyLucas

If your going to try the Purple coloured sleeping tablets, may I suggest you break it in half - otherwise you will sleep for a very long time. When I have problems and need to take something, I sometimes just take about 30% of the tablet, it gives me a decent nights sleep. Good luck.

Very good advice. Remember the purple Xanax (Alprazolam) tablet is 1.0mg and is scored in the middle. 0.5mg is enough for the vast majority of people.

0.5mg of Alprazolam = 10mg of Valium (Diazepam).

The main difference is Diazepam has a very long half-life 40 hour+ but Xanaz (Alprazolam) has a short half-life around 10 hours.

Valium is not supposed to be used as a hypnotic (sleeping tablet) except perhaps in tiny doses for anxiety-induced sleeplessness or in a post-operative situation.

If your going to try the Purple coloured sleeping tablets, may I suggest you break it in half - otherwise you will sleep for a very long time. When I have problems and need to take something, I sometimes just take about 30% of the tablet, it gives me a decent nights sleep. Good luck.

Very good advice. Remember the purple Xanax (Alprazolam) tablet is 1.0mg and is scored in the middle. 0.5mg is enough for the vast majority of people.

The main difference is Diazepam has a very long half-life 40 hour+ but Xanaz (Alprazolam) has a short half-life around 10 hours.

Valium is not supposed to be used as a hypnotic (sleeping tablet) except perhaps in tiny doses for anxiety-induced sleeplessness or in a post-operative situation.

I imagine that most of you are attempting to help the OP, however, isn't giving out this sort of advice over the internet pretty irresponsible ? How many of you have medical / pharmacological qualifications ? In the UK, this type of medication is only available after a qualified GP has written a prescription and then you would need a chemist to dispense it. And long may this controlled approach continue.

I can think of at least three examples to illustrate my concern:

[1] Didn't Heath Ledger recently die due to an accidental overdose of a cocktail of prescription drugs that were intended to help him get some sleep ?

[2] More generally, hasn't the 'abuse' of antibiotic drugs contributed to the increase in numbers of drug resistant bacteria knocking about?

[3] And why did Syd Barrett retire from The Pink Floyd ? I don't think it was due to artistic differences.

Hati-hati,

Londo

On a serious note concerning the "over the counter" availability of alprazolam,readers should be aware that in powdered form alprazolam readily dissolves in beer.I strongly suspect that it's availability and it's solubility properties have made it the drug of choice used against unsuspecting victims of those ladies involved in drugging and subsequent theft.The risk of overdosing the victim is high in the hands of those without medical knowledge.

It should be available by prescription only.

Hati-Hati

Indonesians may have a different level of receptivity due to smoke inhalation.

I imagine that most of you are attempting to help the OP, however, isn't giving out this sort of advice over the internet pretty irresponsible ? How many of you have medical / pharmacological qualifications ? In the UK, this type of medication is only available after a qualified GP has written a prescription and then you would need a chemist to dispense it. And long may this controlled approach continue.

I can think of at least three examples to illustrate my concern:

[1] Didn't Heath Ledger recently die due to an accidental overdose of a cocktail of prescription drugs that were intended to help him get some sleep ?

[2] More generally, hasn't the 'abuse' of antibiotic drugs contributed to the increase in numbers of drug resistant bacteria knocking about?

[3] And why did Syd Barrett retire from The Pink Floyd ? I don't think it was due to artistic differences.

Hati-hati,

Londo

Ever thought of some good excercise like walking.How anybody needs drugs to sleep in theis hot country heaven knows.A 8-10k brisk walk,followed by a cold shower and first meal of the day,20 mins later a good 1.5 hours sleep is brilliant.

Ever thought of some good excercise like walking.How anybody needs drugs to sleep in theis hot country heaven knows.A 8-10k brisk walk,followed by a cold shower and first meal of the day,20 mins later a good 1.5 hours sleep is brilliant.

Medically speaking your advice is tainted.

It is very difficult to sleep following brisk exercise and it is foolish to attempt sleep directly after a meal of solids. Hot weather and high room temperature are not conducive to 'good sleep'.

I suggest regular exercise by day, a light meal before 1800 hours followed by liquids and relaxation before 'bedtime'.

Ovaltine and a few non-sugary biscuits, clean sheets and a cool bedroom will encourage restful sleep.

It is very difficult to sleep following brisk exercise and it is foolish to attempt sleep directly after a meal of solids. Hot weather and high room temperature are not conducive to 'good sleep'.

I suggest regular exercise by day, a light meal before 1800 hours followed by liquids and relaxation before 'bedtime'.

Ovaltine and a few non-sugary biscuits, clean sheets and a cool bedroom will encourage restful sleep.

And no sleeping in the daytime.

If you sleep in the daytime, your sure to be wide awake at bedtime.

And no sleeping in the daytime.

If you sleep in the daytime, your sure to be wide awake at bedtime.

Only if you have problems,as you qoted.I can go to bed about 12pm and sleep until 7-8am even though i have an hours kip after a LIGHT meal and in a COOL PLACE.Should have ben far more descriptive for the other poster.Hot weather and high room temperatures lol,do you live in a tent or what.

Tried tablets Valium etc felt like sh**t the next day, plus I was not happy on any reliance on Chemicals to help me sleep when its a natural part of life.

Then a hippy friend suggested Lavender oil drops on my pillow........By now I was desperate and gave it a go It worked and i had a great nights sleep.

Try it its cheap easy

Although there has been precious little medical expertise in this thread, there sure has been a lot of practical knowledge. Personally, I love Valium. It makes me feel so good that I often don't go to sleep because I am having such a pleasant time. As a result, I use it very, very sparingly and very, very infrequently. Yes, you do feel a bit 'hung-over.' the next day, though.

I can usually put myself to sleep at night just thinking about how good it feels--and I am not joking.

If I weren't so busy with work, I'd make a really good drug addict!

Although there has been precious little medical expertise in this thread, there sure has been a lot of practical knowledge.

If I weren't so busy with work, I'd make a really good drug addict!

& on that note we will put this topic to sleep. :)