Motorcycle Riders

harrybua

Gday All

Just wanting to find out if there are any other expats around Ubon that ride.

I have been living in Ubon for about 2 years and ride with a local thai lads which are are good bunch.

Just interested if there was anyone out there thats interest in doing a few rides as sometimes it gets a bit boring as the only farang.

Cheers

Harry

Gday All

I have been living in Ubon for about 2 years and ride with a local thai lads which are are good bunch.

Just interested if there was anyone out there thats interest in doing a few rides as sometimes it gets a bit boring as the only farang.

Cheers

Harry

Harry

i ride BMW K1200LT and there is one HD rder as well, im off from town and not coming there very often but riding often abt 3000KM trips up to all part of thai

Gday All

Cheers

Harry

Harry

i ride BMW K1200LT and there is one HD rder as well, im off from town and not coming there very often but riding often abt 3000KM trips up to all part of thai

Ok i also ride HD and was heading up to north but with the weather in the mountains i have decided to go south to phuket.

i work offshore doing 6 and 6.

i try and spend as much time riding even if short 300 or 400 km trip

cheers