Liverpool Vs Thailand Ticket

samro7

I have a Liverpool FC vs Thailand ticket (WEST ZONE ORANGE SEAT) available. Bought a whole bunch for my mates but bought too many have one spare left and am looking for someone who might want it since I couldn't return it and get a refund. If anyone is interested let me know.

Cheers

Sam

I have a Liverpool FC vs Thailand ticket (WEST ZONE ORANGE SEAT) available. Bought a whole bunch for my mates but bought too many have one spare left and am looking for someone who might want it since I couldn't return it and get a refund. If anyone is interested let me know.

Cheers

Sam

where and when is the game ?

I've got one left still interested?

Hi, Samro7! I am very interested in the ticket. How much is it? I have booked a flight to Thailand and am asking my friend in Thai to buy one ticket for me. While I am still waiting, I would like to know if your ticket may cater to my needs. Waiting for your reply and please PM me Thank you!

Marshall

for tickets call +6626532201/2

sent from TGF who thought I might want to watch "Lehn Angrit Footbon"

apparently they still have 1,759 and 2,000 bht tickets left

hope this helps you enjoy TIT a bit more

wonder if any 1st team will turn up

for tickets call +6626532201/2 or emial

sent from TGF who thought I might want to watch "Lehn Angrit Footbon"

apparently they still have 1,759 and 2,000 bht tickets left

hope this helps you enjoy TIT a bit more

wonder if any 1st team will turn up

Jing-jo, your information is very useful. Thanks a lot!

I wonder if the 3000bht tickets are still available.

Hi, Samro7! I am very interested in the ticket. How much is it? I have booked a flight to Thailand and am asking my friend in Thai to buy one ticket for me. While I am still waiting, I would like to know if your ticket may cater to my needs. Waiting for your reply and please send me email to Thank you!

Marshall

I'm selling for 2500 baht the same price I bought it. I just wanna get rid of it to be honest. However, if I still have it on game day I'm selling it for 6-7000 baht cause I heard the tickets are all sold out so their definetly be people after it.

Cheers

Sam

Hi, Samro7! I am very interested in the ticket. How much is it? I have booked a flight to Thailand and am asking my friend in Thai to buy one ticket for me. While I am still waiting, I would like to know if your ticket may cater to my needs. Waiting for your reply and please send me email to . Thank you!

Marshall

I'm selling for 2500 baht the same price I bought it. I just wanna get rid of it to be honest. However, if I still have it on game day I'm selling it for 6-7000 baht cause I heard the tickets are all sold out so their definetly be people after it.

Cheers

Sam

Hi Sam,

I have just sent an email to you. Please kindly read it and reply me. Thank you!

Marshall

45,70 GBP using todays' ROE to watch Thailand V a Liverpool XI that could have Players than many of us have never heard of ( Kids ) ??? :)

Thta's <deleted> disgraceful & more fool you people for paying it..

How much is it to watch the National Team or a Thai Premier League Game out of curiosity ??

45 quid for a pre-season friendly is pretty disgraceful to be honest. i sympathise with people in this part of the world just wanting to see their heroes in the flesh, but it's really exploitative to charge so much for it.

Hi, Samro7! I am very interested in the ticket. How much is it? I have booked a flight to Thailand and am asking my friend in Thai to buy one ticket for me. While I am still waiting, I would like to know if your ticket may cater to my needs. Waiting for your reply and please send me email to Thank you!

Marshall

Cheers

Sam

On the day, I wouldn't be surprised if you find you have to give it away. I'll bet so may tickets have gone to sponsors, friends of sponsors, friends of Thai football officials etc., that even if tickets are 'sold out', it doesn't mean the stadium will be full.

Although the clubs talk about giving a chance to Asian fans to see them, building up their Asian markets etc., it's basically a nice little earner in terms of the appearance money. The organizers will take their slice and I would assume the Thai FA gets a cut, plus whoever else. Hence the ticket prices.

Have they been selling any tickets in Liverpool? I think they did that last time for the travelling Reds.

Edited by Lite Beer

45 quid for a pre-season friendly is pretty disgraceful to be honest. i sympathise with people in this part of the world just wanting to see their heroes in the flesh, but it's really exploitative to charge so much for it.

The peoples game. These prices are about and above what the average Thai earns in two weeks. :)

It is a disgrace when the only ones who can afford to go will be farang and middle-class Bangkokians.

All the 600 baht tickets are gone,obviously to alot of thais,Profitable Group say they are 'on target' for ticket sales,so i reckon there's 25,000 plus still available from 600 baht upwards.

PST.

All the 600 baht tickets are gone,obviously to alot of thais,Profitable Group say they are 'on target' for ticket sales,so i reckon there's 25,000 plus still available from 600 baht upwards.

PST.

Well apparently its a bit complicated according to a close source, one major Hypermarket chain ( you figure it out) has took like 10,000 tickets in the North End.

Also, as one can imagine, there are many wheels to grease here ( :) ) so if the ticket prices seem a bit high, its probably to offset all the freebies. (I can only imagine how many this would be)

FYI, the source said they didn't expect to make any $ from the Thailand leg, but were hopeful for SG.

For what it's worth.

Edited by bkkjames

For comparison, I notice the following prices for UTD vs Malaysia in July...

Malaysia XI v United

18 July 2009, Bukit Jalil Stadium, kick-off 10:30 BST

Match tickets are priced at RM 58 (GBP 11), RM 68 (GBP 13) and RM 98 (GBP 18), with limited VIP tickets at RM 308 (GBP 57) and student concessions at RM 28 (GBP 5).

The peoples game. These prices are about and above what the average Thai earns in two weeks. :)

It is a disgrace when the only ones who can afford to go will be farang and middle-class Bangkokians.

but not really that different from the way that ticket prices are going in the premiership.

but not really that different from the way that ticket prices are going in the premiership.

Worse for us in London...

How's about this & as per usual, we won't even challenge for anything at all...

Next season to renew my 3 ST (1 adult 2 kids Band 1 ) £1330

Similar seats at Man City £732 (Before May 31st £668)

Absolutely scandalous..

Absolutely scandalous..

all relative though isn't it? average salaries in london are still higher than in the north. though i agree that those wham prices are a rip off.

how much are the kids tickets? because i'm pretty sure that chelsea doesn't do kids tickets any more, they adopted the airline policy to ramp up revenues.

Absolutely scandalous..

all relative though isn't it? average salaries in london are still higher than in the north. though i agree that those wham prices are a rip off.

how much are the kids tickets? because i'm pretty sure that chelsea doesn't do kids tickets any more, they adopted the airline policy to ramp up revenues.

Young Adults are 405 GBP & Under 16's are 260 GBP ..

& you say it's all relative Stevie but the average wage in the South/London isn't just under double of what it is in Manchester for example, like it is in the Cost for those ST's, surely ??

Young Adults are 405 GBP & Under 16's are 260 GBP ..

& you say it's all relative Stevie but the average wage in the South/London isn't just under double of what it is in Manchester for example, like it is in the Cost for those ST's, surely ??

nah, doubt it very much. twenty or thirty years back perhaps. i remember a thing the guardian did a few years ago about ticket prices. for a dad and a lad to go and watch non-league crawley town it was 26 quid. and for a dad and a lad to go and watch bayern munich it was 23 quid.

for a dad and a lad to go and watch non-league crawley town it was 26 quid. and for a dad and a lad to go and watch bayern munich it was 23 quid.

But would you accept Liverpool to have such cheap tickets if it meant they struggled to keep a hold of their top stars of Bayern do?

for a dad and a lad to go and watch non-league crawley town it was 26 quid. and for a dad and a lad to go and watch bayern munich it was 23 quid.

But would you accept Liverpool to have such cheap tickets if it meant they struggled to keep a hold of their top stars of Bayern do?

the one doesn't necessarily have to beget the other. bayern generally keep hold of their big players just fine anyway, they're just a very well-structured and well-run club.