Engllishman And Thai Gf Attacked At Home By Thai Ex-gardener

Jing-jo

Hi just to post a warning about what to expect when you get rid of thieving staff

An senior Englishman who I know ,that lives up at Lake Mabprachan had an ex-employee attack his live in TGF and then he was also attacked.

the injuries sustained by the Thai lady in question were severe to say the least a 3 day coma and so far a week long hospital visit where she is still under care

The farang suffered an 8" gash to his forearm.

The suspect being much taller than the average Thai by a long way(6') and also much broader, is 99.9% certain to be an ex-employee that was employed as a gardener that unfortunately has settled in the local area (less than 700 metres away!)and has been hassling the senior citizen from the moment the employment ended.

**personal details removed***

BE WARNED THESE ARE NOT NICE PEOPLE AND THEY WILL ATTACK YOU IF YOU EMPLOY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS IT WORTH RISKING YOUR LIFE EMPLOYING THESE SCUM!

Hi just to post a warning about what to expect when you get rid of thieving staff

An senior Englishman who I know ,that lives up at Lake Mabprachan had an ex-employee attack his live in TGF and then he was also attacked.

the injuries sustained by the Thai lady in question were severe to say the least a 3 day coma and so far a week long hospital visit where she is still under care

The farang suffered an 8" gash to his forearm.

The suspect being much taller than the average Thai by a long way(6') and also much broader, is 99.9% certain to be an ex-employee that was employed as a gardener that unfortunately has settled in the local area (less than 700 metres away!)and has been hassling the senior citizen from the moment the employment ended.

**personal details removed***

BE WARNED THESE ARE NOT NICE PEOPLE AND THEY WILL ATTACK YOU IF YOU EMPLOY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This sounds like another post I read where a very large Thai male was seen on 2 occasions beating the hel_l out of smaller farang. I wonder if it's the same guy?

This sounds like another post I read where a very large Thai male was seen on 2 occasions beating the hel_l out of smaller farang. I wonder if it's the same guy?

I don't think so the guy concerned is so lazy it is unreal also a total coward with a scheming witch of a wife.

except when it comes to a 30 yr old scumbag threatening and harassing a 75 year old easy going guy

who's main reason for coming here was the area in England where he lived is so violent

the stupid cops have a now twice weekly (shown on SKY) cop reality show that the locals commit crimes to get on <deleted>!!!!

Classic comment a few months after it started one of the top cops says"I don't know why but there seems to have been a explosion in the amount of direct confronting of police officers as though the usually only boisterous locals have something to prove?"

DER limited intelligence and a chance to be on national TV for being drunk/violent is a recipe for disaster and a exponential increase in these types of crime

as he was worried about his safety back in the UK

plus another reason WAS the golf here but now even that is tainted as most of the players here do not play to any rule book and cheat as much as the Thia's do

ah I notice the mods have removed the location of where this scumbag lives so people can avoid the area

anyone who has someone of this appearance applying for a job should contact me by PM and I will supply a full description and foto so they don't employ him

May I ask who 'these' people are?

Thais?

Gardeners?

People above 6 feet tall?

Just in case I hire one of these scum.

Thanks.

I am horrified to hear of this assault.

I am also afraid that as the Thai economy becomes effected in a negative way by the current world economy. We are likely to see an increase in attacks against farangs. I beleive that their is much pent up resentment by many Thai people against farangs. We seem to have the money and are foreigners. We are often culturally insensitive, unaware and arrogant. Few people in the world have had the oppourtunities that many of us have had. It is also true that many of us worked very hard for years and saved to get to where we are. This is not so obviously apparent to many. Many Human Beings are very jealous. It may be jealousy over the plain fact that you have more then some one else regardless of the dues and sacrifices you may have made along the way to get where you are in life. Don't flaunt your wealth. Be respectful. Try to keep a low profile. Be aware of your surroundings. Don't get drunk and wander.

After saying all this. I look foreward to retirement in 11 months time. When I sell my house. I will move to Thailand. I will still be better of in the land of not so many genuine smiles!

Edited by philliphn

sorry "BIB couldn't care less " that should have been

Depends - I see many American articles wher <He could care less> is written when <couldn't> is the correct terminology.

Seems to be a current faxhion / trend / fad / pattern in US journalism.

(I'm not Yank-bashing, but this stupid misuse of the English language, rendering an understandable phrase into gobbledegook, does get up my nose)

Edited by Humphrey Bear

(I'm not Yank-bashing, but this stupid misuse of the English language, rendering an understandable phrase into gobbledegook, does get up my nose)

offtopic: that's ok, the english language needs a huge overhaul. if you can speak pigeon-english, you'll know yourself that our language is antiquated and overtly robust. people in the west laugh at "thinglish", "spanglish" and "chinglish", but you can get your exact point across with fewer 'fluff' words.

Depends - I see many American articles wher <He could care less> is written when <couldn't> is the correct terminology.

Yes, you are yank bashing. We use the phrase differently from you, get over it.

Anyone who enjoys "smoking fags" should not be whining about how we use the language. :):D

Thais?

Gardeners?

Thanks.

Jolly Green Giant perhaps ?. 6 foot, big for a thai :)

Yes, you are yank bashing. We use the phrase differently from you, get over it.

Anyone who enjoys "smoking fags" should not be whining about how we use the language. :) :D

I think they serve them in jomtien,. :D

the full details of where this couple live was posted in the original post but the moderators saw fit to remove it

but anyone who has a Thai male of @30 yrs of age that is around 6' tall and has a slightly western appearance than usual

should be wary of employing him I am sure the employer has a photo of the said miscreant and I can get hold of it when I next see him

when the contract to employ him was terminated ,him and his wife created many problems for their former employer and have harassed him every time they see him which as they live approx 500 mtrs or so from the ex-employers house happens nearly daily.

this was intended to be a genuine warning to the many westerners living in this area about a potentially murderous person amongst them seeking employment

BUT as usual I see it has already become yet another sniping pitch for the many who indulge in that sort of thing ruining many a good or informative post

so this will be the last post on here re this person

anyone wanting further information pm me

message to mods please close this post

QUOTE (Yimmy @ 2009-06-16 22:56:42) *

Thais?

Gardeners?

Thanks.

Jolly Green Giant perhaps ?. 6 foot, big for a thai sad.gif

Sorry forgot to answer this one

the man in question is a Thai national that is around 6' (1.80M)tall and is @ 95 to 100 kgs

this is gauging him against my stats of 5'10" (1.77M ) and 80kgs

and answers to the name of the first letter in the English alphabet.