It Is Beginning Again.

PTYstefan

yesterday i could not trust my eyes wheni say the same stand that there was behind BIG C north pattaya.

The RED SHIRTS are here again just in front of soi kaotalo, on a very big pice of land.

how will this end and what will happen.

:):D:D

yesterday i could not trust my eyes wheni say the same stand that there was behind BIG C north pattaya.

The RED SHIRTS are here again just in front of soi kaotalo, on a very big pice of land.

More unemployed, more time to sit in and protest.

When does this country finally will understand that only a united effort will lead out of the many problems they are facing?

I saw them in Khao talo yesterday evening but haven't seen them today.

I'm reminded on a daily basis of how many brainless sheep there are in this world being led by the nose by political wolves hungrily waiting to feast on their ignorance. Be it "Dubya" Bush or "Thaksin" followers, you can't teach a hillbillly anything. And so we are left to suffer for their moronic actions.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

I'm reminded on a daily basis of how many brainless sheep there are in this world being led by the nose by political wolves hungrily waiting to feast on their ignorance. Be it "Dubya" Bush or "Thaksin" followers, you can't teach a hillbillly anything. And so we are left to suffer for their moronic actions.

i saw some red supporters in decorated pickup trucks touring around third road today

there must have been at least, ooh let me see, maybe as many as 15 people

it all looked rather pathetic really.........

my missis said that she had seen it reported that Thaksin was going to phone in from his lair and tell all of Thailand how he was going to put a stop to all this political infighting and make Thailand great again.

i asked if he was going to commit Hari Kari live?

that would fix it........

on the 23rd of june, taksin is going to phone in with sound and pictures live through D-STATION.

the show from them will start at 12.00 p.m noon and you can eat as much as you want.

they have flyers nearly all over pattaya, and are looking to make a big big party on the 23rd.

not only have they are going to use this small corner but i think that they are using the whole space that is available there on that spot.

the ownewr must have made much money or he is one himself to let them use that amound of space.

on the 23rd of june, taksin is going to phone in with sound and pictures live through D-STATION.

the show from them will start at 12.00 p.m noon and you can eat as much as you want.

they have flyers nearly all over pattaya, and are looking to make a big big party on the 23rd.

not only have they are going to use this small corner but i think that they are using the whole space that is available there on that spot.

the ownewr must have made much money or he is one himself to let them use that amound of space.

Will there be falang food and a sea food buffet a la dusit or hard rock hotel?

Can you please confirm the start time. :)

I am going to start keeping a meter for every idiot that does a U.S. bash post or makes a redneck remark just because he or she thinks it applies to a given situation.. Under both Bush administrations, the African-American and Hispanice middle-Class population had the highest growth rate since Reagan. How is tht "redneck"?Never underestimate the stupidty of somebody who can generalized racial remarks.

Edited by EndofDays

when people realy love their Country then they should sit quite at home and go to work.

since they have been of the roads thailand has been very quite.

but when they start again, i think that no tourist would put a foot in to thailand again.

I am going to start keeping a meter for every idiot that does a U.S. bash post or makes a redneck remark just because he or she thinks it applies to a given situation.. Under both Bush administrations, the African-American and Hispanice middle-Class population had the highest growth rate since Reagan. How is tht "redneck"?Never underestimate the stupidty of somebody who can generalized racial remarks.

i consider myself a redneck and i would like to know what is racial about that remark? Being called a redneck is a shot at our being working class as opposed to the leisure rich class. The term came from working outside in the sun which made (mostly the back) your neck red while the rest of your body was white. By the way I don't like either Bush jr or sr.