Best Currencies To Exchange To Bahts

For one who opens Thai baht accounts,is there a difference in exchange rates for exchanging dollars or euros or Singapore dollars,etc.?Does a thousand US dollars or a thousand dollars worth of Swiss francs or euros all get the same amount in bahts?The same question regarding Singapore bank accounts in setting up a Singapore dollar account.With the US dollar going back down I am worried that by the time I open my Thai and Singapore accounts,I will be getting less than at present,so am thinking of using foreign currency accounts to wire euros or Singapore dollars instead of US dollars.

For one who opens Thai baht accounts,is there a difference in exchange rates for exchanging dollars or euros or Singapore dollars,etc.?Does a thousand US dollars or a thousand dollars worth of Swiss francs or euros all get the same amount in bahts?The same question regarding Singapore bank accounts in setting up a Singapore dollar account.With the US dollar going back down I am worried that by the time I open my Thai and Singapore accounts,I will be getting less than at present,so am thinking of using foreign currency accounts to wire euros or Singapore dollars instead of US dollars.

I wouldn't advise that.

In general you will get a better exchange-rate when putting any foreign currency into TH or S'pore and than, either leave it in that particular currency, or have it exchanged (partly) or in whole in another (local) currency.

It depends on your own financial situation. If you would have Swiss Francs/Euros/UK Pounds...I would stick to it and only exchange a certain amount in local FE currencies if you really need it....

LaoPo

i have world currency accounts with everbank so if the dollar goes down my other

currency accounts gain in value so hopefully the gains from those offset the dollar losses.would think whatever currency you transfer into thailand will get the prevailing exchange rates so dollars or euros will get the bahts the corresponding rates apply for.since i have $10000 in a everbank singapore dollar account i can transfer it into a singapore bank account and there should be no exchange fees.