Studio W/ Hardwood Floors In Thong Lor W/ Free Wifi C2tv

This 50 sq.m. renovated and furnished studio is in a quiet neighborhood in Thong Lor, not far from the BTS and very close to canal transportation. I have other studios and 1 bedrooms from 7500-14500baht a month and they come with air conditioning, free wireless internet, and free UBC. You can see all my rooms at my website on my thaivisa profile. Each room also comes with a 28 inch TV and DVD player, refrigerator, microwave, sofa, coffee table, and a balcony as well. If interested please call me at 086-881-9811. Thanks!

post-49073-1246546743_thumb.jpg

post-49073-1246546793_thumb.jpg

post-49073-1246546940_thumb.jpg

post-49073-1246547036_thumb.jpg

Sounds like a good deal but where is Thaivisa profile?

Put a link.

Links of this kind are not allowed under forum rules.

Look at the users name at the left of the post.

Pull down on the little arrow and you will see access to his profile. :)

Hi

1. How far is "not far" (from BTS) .... quick sprint or motor bike taxi?

2. How much for water and electric? And are there any other extra charges?

3. Minimum rental period? How much in advance? Bond?

Thanks

- CB

1. Not far means 30 baht/3 minutes on a motor bike taxi. By the way, if you found a room exactly like mine within 100m of the BTS it would be double the rent...

2. Water and electric are the city rate, i.e. 4.5 baht per unit for electricity, and 15 for water. No profit on utilities. No other charges.

3. There's no minimum rental period, but we charge an extra 1000THB per month if you rent less than 6 months. There's a 2 month deposit, so move-in at the beginning of the month would be 19000THB + 9500THB = 28500THB.

-lj

Who is the internet provider? How fast is the connection? Will I buy my electricity directly from the power company, or will I buy it from you?

Internet provider is True. The connection is 3 Mb, which I'm told is the fastest available in this part of Bangkok. One thing to mention is that each of our routers has at most 5 people using it, as opposed to some big apartments offering "hi-speed" wifi but with 300 people using one router...

We make the electricity bills but as I mentioned it's exactly the same rate as the city, and you're free to check your meter any time.