Engineers Wanted

sprinter2008

hi, I am currently looking for some key professionals who have engineering experience working with power plants - Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion types will be advantages. Mechanical, Electrical, Construction-Boiler Errection, Steel Structural, Wielding Experts, Safety Officers, Contract Engineers etc are the current requirements.

The company seeking to hire is excellent and compensation is not an issue for the right candidate, these are permanent placements.

It would be helpful if you can suggest few names of freinds or other members who might be interested in these above mentioned roles..

Thanks mate , you can PM me back

hi, I am currently looking for some key professionals who have engineering experience working with power plants - Circulating Fluidized Bed Combustion types will be advantages. Mechanical, Electrical, Construction-Boiler Errection, Steel Structural, Wielding Experts, Safety Officers, Contract Engineers etc are the current requirements.

The company seeking to hire is excellent and compensation is not an issue for the right candidate, these are permanent placements.

It would be helpful if you can suggest few names of freinds or other members who might be interested in these above mentioned roles..

Hello,

I am a new member to the forum, a friend of my suggested I join because I am looking for employment. I am currently in the UK but have a wealth of experience in engineering and I am interested in working in Thailand. Could you point me in the right direction on who I should forward my CV too.

Best regards Graham.

Hello,

I am a new member to the forum, a friend of my suggested I join because I am looking for employment. I am currently in the UK but have a wealth of experience in engineering and I am interested in working in Thailand. Could you point me in the right direction on who I should forward my CV too.

Best regards Graham.

Graham, you may want to send a PM to 'sprinter2008'.

• 2 months later...

hi , im a marine engineer with full seagoing cert. STCW95, and land based engineering skills with over 30 years experience. presently in thailand and could be available for interview befor 6th october...thanks jb