Please Vote For Your "water" Photo Winner,

Kan Win

Water  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The voting system was meant to be based on the individual images and not the actual photographers.

But with photographers posting up to 3 images who would be the one to choose 1 image for the voting process then? :)

Yours truly,

Win :D

If 3 images are posted then all 3 are included in the voting process, this is the key to avoiding the 'draw' situation. If at the end of the voting period there are 2 images tied, then the submitters 2nd highest scoring image is added to the first score and then the 3rd should it be needed.

This way we get to see which actual 'image' is the winner, and if people care to they can add scores together and find the Challenges highest scoring 'photographer'

Edited by lordsux

The voting system was meant to be based on the individual images and not the actual photographers.

But with photographers posting up to 3 images who would be the one to choose 1 image for the voting process then? :)

Yours truly,

If 3 images are posted then all 3 are included in the voting process, this is the key to avoiding the 'draw' situation. If at the end of the voting period there are 2 images tied, then the submitters 2nd highest scoring image is added to the first score and then the 3rd should it be needed.

This way we get to see which actual 'image' is the winner, and if people care to they can add scores together and find the Challenges highest scoring 'photographer'

So how would one do that? in our present format :D

Yours truly,

With the present format it's not possible. If this challenge should end in a tie then there are plenty of suggestions on this thread about how to find the winner - maybe best to cross that bridge if/when we get to it?

Edited by lordsux

Yours truly,

Let those who submitted the photo's chose the image - therefore wel get to know what they think the best one is :D

3 images are allowed to be submitted - desto, all 3 images should be able to receive votes. It's not a problem to set up the gallery with all valid images. Take a look at the galleries I created for the previous challenges and you should be able to see what I mean.

Take a look at the galleries I created for the previous challenges and you should be able to see what I mean.

Thank you 'lordsux', I did, but a few

7. Please include some EXIF data including: speed, aperture, ISO, DATE of photo taken

were missing.......................... therefore all future photos MUST NOT be linked entries as some have the missing info. btw :)

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

3 images are allowed to be submitted - desto, all 3 images should be able to receive votes. It's not a problem to set up the gallery with all valid images.

Good idea 'lordsux', makes sense :D

with all valid images :)

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

The images should be posted as usual, once the deadline is reached the gallery is then created by downloading the images from the challenge thread and all valid entries are added to the gallery. Once all images are in the gallery voting can start.

Of course this method means a lot more work to set up the voting. I don't mind taking on the task of setting up the galleries if I was to be sent a zip with all the valid submissions.

(When building the previous galleries there were a few submissions that were more than 2mb each, these I resized to make more manageable, maybe the exif info got lost in the process?) I think there were about 4 images that had to be resized.

Edited by lordsux