2 Accounts On One Pc

eggomaniac

On my account notification of posts to topics is not working.

I changed the email address last week from a hotmail addy to my ISP addy.

that did not help.

The news notifications still come to the hotmail addy, even though the other one is registered.

I am thinking of opening an account for my wife, but I think there is some rule about one account per pc? or was it one per person../.

We just want to ask some travel help questions and get an email when there has been a Reply!!!

---------

I am thinking of opening an account for my wife, but I think there is some rule about one account per pc? or was it one per person../.

I am not sure, but I think there is no problem in having two users and one PC, it is one user and two nicks that is a problem, however it could cause confusion, so I would send an email to support@ thaivisa.com and explain the situation, they will let you know the proper direction.

We just want to ask some travel help questions and get an email when there has been a Reply!!!

Did you click on Option Top right of the dialogue box? There are two options I think, 'Track this Topic', & 'email this topic', that should send an email to which ever email you have registered or enter into the relevant box.

I click the button at the Bottom. 'notify me of replies'

Below 'Enable signature

It used to work, but not anymore and not with my wife's new account, either.

I wish the Mod left the Topic in General. lots of smart folks use TV, but they don't visit this branch.

I click the button at the Bottom. 'notify me of replies'

Below 'Enable signature

It used to work, but not anymore and not with my wife's new account, either.

I wish the Mod left the Topic in General. lots of smart folks use TV, but they don't visit this branch.

There should be no problem as far as i am aware, But send a message to support as mentioned above.

Mossfin,,,

Thag you Thag you berry mulch!!! , << Elvis impersonation.

I had never Noticed that Options button...

If I choose track the thread, B4, hitting Reply, it works!!!

Clicking 'Notify' at the bottom, after clicking Reply, does not work, even though it says I am subscribed.

Edited by eggomaniac