Married A Thai Girl

You guys are COLD. Here we have a young guy who has fallen in love with a Thai lass and simply wants to live here with her. I'll have you know that I had that same problem MANY times. I never did figure out an answer but it happened so many times over the years that I was finally able to retire and live here.

Henny,

why don't you invest in a little lady bar somewhere, its not that expensive. Let your girlfriend be the Mamasan, after 4 years of her slaving away behind the bar and you drinking all the profits every night I'm pretty sure she'll be ready to go and live in Holland.

You guys are COLD. Here we have a young guy who has fallen in love with a Thai lass and simply wants to live here with her. I'll have you know that I had that same problem MANY times. I never did figure out an answer but it happened so many times over the years that I was finally able to retire and live here.

Yep welcome to the real world. It took me 25 years to get it together to come back to Thailand and be able to stay. I fell in love with Thailand when I was 22 years old.

Sure it's a tough world out there my girlfriend had to leave school at 12 years old and peddle food on the street to support her family. My buddies lady friend wasn't allowed to go to school. The only thing she can do is work in a gogo.

Yea life is tough for for the poor young dutchman in love with thaigirl! :o

• 4 weeks later...