Income Statement For Extention

I have a 1 yr.''o'' retirement visa.I have extended 4x.Each time I had the necessary money on deposit in a Thai bank and brought a letter from the branch and my bank book as proof.This year I have an affidavit from the US embassy stating my income as $3800 a month.Will I need a bank book or any other documentation relating to my income.My bank branch is still in Bangkok and I will extend in Nong Khai.I am hoping to avoid a trip to the Bangkok branch for the yearly letter.Plus I have let the funds go down to 300,000Baht in that account.

One of the reasons for my asking about the proof is that the embassy never asked for proof.So,I am wondering if Immigration accepts the affidavit as proof.Anybody extend with only an affidavit for proof of income?

The pension letter from the embassy should be enough on its own.

If the Embassy was satisfied, that is it.

However I would take the bank book and bank letter along to be on the safe side.

It is never a problem to have too much documentation when dealing

with officials.

The pension letter from the embassy should be enough on its own.

If the Embassy was satisfied, that is it.

However  I would take the bank book and bank letter along to be on the safe side.

It is never a problem to have too much documentation when dealing

with officials.

Thanks.I understand it is advantageous to be as prepared as possible dealing with bureaucrats.I am trying to avoid a round trip to Bangkok.I guess I am wondering if there is anyone that only took the letter when they applied.