Citatdines 8 Soi8

soloman

As a frequent traveller to bkk and various Citadines hotels client, I was very surprised to find ALL of the Citadines 8 staff had changed. They were extremely friendly and helpful staff.........maybe the best that I have experienced. I have confirmed that they have not been relocated to other hotels in the chain, and mostly I am told from staff at other citadines that they have "no idea" where the people went. One person just said that they do not work for the company any more. I find this very strange. I can only guess that either they were on a traineeship subsidised by the thai government and after the period of subsidy runs out, they sack them and get new subsidised trainees, or.............something really bad happened at Citadines 8 and there is a cone of silence surrounding it!

[quote name=................extract..I agree that Citadines staff are excellent, I use the hotel in soi 11 very regularly

Yep me too, although the staff not that friendly at 11............... the previous staff at 8 welcomed you like friends