Hua Hin Bike Week

hhfarang

I will be there :)

Any link and/or more information about the program?

I tried to find a link but there doesn't seem to be any advance online info on this. There is info about previous years events though...

http://www.ontheroadthailand.com/HuaHinBikeWeek.htm

http://huahinpictures.com/main.php?g2_itemId=33

Cheers...

Last week I met some bikers who were on their way back from Kanchanaburi... to Pattaya.

They were using the motorbike repair shop next door to my H.Q. (Cafe Belga) on soi 70, at the railway crossroad junction...

Nice blokes!

Hope to meet you around... I will be in Hua Hin starting next Wednesday :D

The following information is from the Bike club that organizes the event...

"Due to the success of last years Hua hin bike week will return on the 5th December at 48 rai (same place as last year) There has been more activities and competitions organized. The party will actually start in the 4th December at 4pm-12pm with a small welcoming party but the real party will be on the 5th December at 9am-2 pm there will be an event at Rama 6 Army camp Cha-Am where all bikes will make "LONG LIVE THE KING" so an arial picture can be taken. ALL BIKES are welcome so please join us on the 5th!

On the 5th evening we have a party at 48 Rai which will start from 4pm where free food will be offered! The party will end at 2am!

1. Tattoo contest

2. Big bike show

3. Miss Hua Hin bike week

4. markets with a wide variety of products

5. bikers from all over Thailand

6. Live band from Hua Hin

7. T-shirts are on sale for 250

We want to encourage anyone with any bike to come and enjoy this wonderful event in Hua Hin.

If you have any questions please contact

OAD Vampire Club 0811988621"

The following information is from the Bike club that organizes the event...

"Due to the success of last years Hua hin bike week will return on the 5th December at 48 rai (same place as last year) There has been more activities and competitions organized. The party will actually start in the 4th December at 4pm-12pm with a small welcoming party but the real party will be on the 5th December at 9am-2 pm there will be an event at Rama 6 Army camp Cha-Am where all bikes will make "LONG LIVE THE KING" so an arial picture can be taken. ALL BIKES are welcome so please join us on the 5th!

On the 5th evening we have a party at 48 Rai which will start from 4pm where free food will be offered! The party will end at 2am!

1. Tattoo contest

2. Big bike show

3. Miss Hua Hin bike week

4. markets with a wide variety of products

5. bikers from all over Thailand

6. Live band from Hua Hin

7. T-shirts are on sale for 250

We want to encourage anyone with any bike to come and enjoy this wonderful event in Hua Hin.

If you have any questions please contact

OAD Vampire Club 0811988621"

Thanks... that's more details than expected!

See you there :)