Buisiness In Thailand

ozzyboi81

firstly i will say i am very nieve about thailand. But i have a girlfriend in thai

and she wants me to come live in thai but i think if i work in thai i cannot make much money. so she suggested to me i start a buisiness. i was just wondering if anyone can help me in which buisiness i should choose to start. because i want to start a buisiness that i can actually make a decent living off for me and her and for future retirement so as we can still earn money when retired because i know in thai there is no pension or help for money once u finish working. any help or information would be greatly appreciated.

No knocks on you but pick a number and stand in line. Millions before you have looked for that elusive business but went home broke. As a man once said if you want to be a millionaire in Thailand you better bring it with you because the chance of making it hear are slime to none.

I second that. First question that pops to my mind is, what is your job experience, education, specific knowledge? How much capital do you have to start a business? How much capital is needed? Are you familiar with the regulations concerning workpermits, foreign business act, taxes etc in Thailand? If not, make a search in this forum, heaps of information available.

best of luck! :)