Big Game Fishing

Juice123

Guys, I am on the hunt for a nice big game fishing boat that can run private charters as well.

I used to live in Phuket and we had plenty of them for around 15k you get your crew and a nice boat for a day with all the hardware on board.

It seems to be hard to find them here in HH - any help? Pls PM me or post here - I guess I am not the only one interested in fishing in HH?

Happy New Year!

Juice

You might find that the reason they are hard to find is that there is no big game fishing around HH :)

You want big marlin and sail fish you need to head further down south to Chumphon or even better just off koh Tao. Saw some real nice marlin last dive at Chumphon pinnacle and saw a lovely sail fish jumping out the water around sail rock. I know a good captain on Tao. If you want his details drop me a PM.

Last year myself and 5 mates rented one of these boats. It was a really nice wooden boat with a fully stocked bar :) We rented it for a night and went out to sea for a fishing competition / boys night out with plenty of beers. But it would be a lie to call it big game fishing, the fish we caught were tiny and the competition quickly turned in to "most fish" instead of "biggest fish" because the fish were all the same small size.

About details for the boat I do not know as it was not me who organized, but I have seen it on flyers around Hua Hin since, so it must be available somehow.