Suzuki Bandit 1250 Available And Selling Good

Richard-BKK

I have the idea that Suzuki is waiting with releasing the price of the TU 250X until all, or at least most competitors have introduced the new bikes and prices. Suzuki want to make sure that it gets its percentage of market share in the 250cc motorcycle class.

I can understand that you not see much Suzuki Bandit 1250's on the road in Thailand, it is only available for a few days. In this few days that it's officially available Suzuki sold 2 (3 one is the process), selling 3 motorcycles in this short time is good sales...

I can understand that you not see much Suzuki Bandit 1250's on the road in Thailand, it is only available for a few days. In this few days that it's officially available Suzuki sold 2 (3 one is the process), selling 3 motorcycles in this short time is good sales...

Ahh... thanks for letting us know your definition of "selling good" :)

I'm sure we can make this an endless discussion, what is a good sale and what is not so good and what is ridicules bad sales. Suzuki has different ideas about selling big-bikes then Kawasaki, Suzuki now-a-day start selling bikes when they actually have them. I say now-a-day as Suzuki also was taking deposits on the Hayabusa...

Same price range as B King. Too many similar models.

The B-King is way cool!

suzuki-b-king.jpg

Bandit??? Yawn... :)

Yes, the B-King is amazing... But maybe it's good that the Suzuki B-King isn't available in Thailand, it will make many bikers poor :D:D

Well, it is available, just not from the official Suzuki importers I guess. Saw one for sale at the Bangkok Motorbike show for something like 880K Baht :D That really not a bad price by Thai standards... TiT :D

They have a B King at Red Baron for 658000 bht

I thinks it's one of the coolest looking bikes for sure, reminds me of a Gundam robot.

I give Suzuki props for having the balls to release such a radical looking and impractical bike.

Sadly if someone gave me one for free I couldn't ride it in Bangkok, its just too wide.

Might be why Suzuki pulled it after 1 year on the US market, no one bought it because its a very intimidating bike to imagine riding.

Too bad they didn't style it around a smaller engine, it would have been a better success if it was a 600cc.

Anyway the Bandit is always a popular bike worldwide, it's just a solid UJM (universal Japanese motorcycle).

Too big for me in the city, but looks like a good cross country cruiser.

Edited by ttakata

They have a B King at Red Baron for 658000 bht

Got to have it... Where is Red Baron? Is that new or second hand?

WB

http://www.redbaronbkk.com/products/item.p...=100116-0000418

Thanks a lot. My Thai reading skills are limited to one letter, but from the pictures I guess it is a new bike. Plastic still on seat. Anyway, I like the color scheme in this thread so much better than the black at Red Baron. The latter makes it look almost like a "conventional" bike. 3 more weeks before I can go to Bangkok. Hopefully I dont get any sensible thoughts before that and decide to stick with my current boring bike....

WB