Accumulator For Motorbike

Hello.

May be someone had a similar case?

Generally speaking, I bought a motorcycle (Suzuki Hayate) last year.

And then I had to come back to my country. I left the motorcycle on private parking next to my condo (Pattaya) and I disconnected accumulator.

And now had already passed 9 months.

How you think, I will need to change the accumulator?

Approximately it how many can cost?

One more time -May be someone had a similar case?

Please excuse me for my ignorance, but you've had no replies and the thread has reached the bottom of the active topics page, so I wish to ask (rather ignorantly as I tend to have old-fashioned bikes and the only 'accumulator's I know of are the AX registers in my computers' CPUs) what is the accumulator, or is there another word for it, perhaps?

Sorry if I'm off on a tangent here. I don't know what an accumulator is on a motorbike, nor how one might disconnect it. Do you mean the battery?

He must be talking about the battery- just buy a new one, they're dirt cheap. Ride On!

Yes, it is an old word for a battery, perhaps translated into other languages as accumulator

Re-connect the battery and try kick starting the bike. It might recharge as Pattaya is fairly warm all the time.

Please excuse me for my ignorance, but you've had no replies and the thread has reached the bottom of the active topics page, so I wish to ask (rather ignorantly as I tend to have old-fashioned bikes and the only 'accumulator's I know of are the AX registers in my computers' CPUs) what is the accumulator, or is there another word for it, perhaps?

Sorry if I'm off on a tangent here. I don't know what an accumulator is on a motorbike, nor how one might disconnect it. Do you mean the battery?

Forget the sarcasm.

If the bike won't start. You'll have to remove the "battery" and take it to a battery shop or a bike shop and get it recharged. You will only need a screwdriver in most cases.

If any lights come on and it won't start and if it is not automatic you maybe able to start it with a push from some friends.

Cost? for recharge. Almost nothing.

Edited by VocalNeal

Forget the sarcasm.

If the bike won't start. You'll have to remove the "battery" and take it to a battery shop or a bike shop and get it recharged. You will only need a screwdriver in most cases.

If any lights come on and it won't start and if it is not automatic you maybe able to start it with a push from some friends.

Cost? for recharge. Almost nothing.

Well bugger you then. I didn't start ths thread so phuck off with your stupidity Neal. I was the one who was trying to help the OP with his mistaken vernacular, because all the heroes like you were off sleeping or something like that. Keep your insults for the right targets.

You should be able to kickstart it on as is.

That's what the kickstart is for, backup to a dead battery.

With or without the battery a bike should kickstart on unless the carb is clogged up with dried out gas but 9 months shouldn't be long enough to dry out the gas.

I left a bike with gas in it for 3 years in arid LA and it started up after a few tries.

Ride around for an hour and if the battery's memory isn't destroyed the bike will recharge it.

If the battery is still dead after trying to let the bike charge it, then you have to get a new one or kickstart the bike all the time.